A Huge Thanks! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Huge Thanks!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I would like to take this time to thank the awesome Dolphin fans we have here!:up: Without you all, we wouldn't be here. We very much appreciate you all! Thanks for sticking by us!

Thanks to Phinatics.com. Doug and his awesome staff gave us a home when we didn't have one! We greatly appreciate the love and support you gave us Doug! Look forward to seeing you and your members in Arizona brother.;)

A big thanks to Matt, (Fin-atic) your awesome owner for not giving up while we were down, but not out! We sincerely appreciate all that you have done for the site, with all the improvements to include the new awesome servers. A big thanks to Brother Muck for reaching down deep with Brother Matt for the new servers! We thank you both very much!

A huge thanks goes out to my brother from another mother, that scrambled to get us up and going again in our temp home known as Celtkin.com. Brother Mal (Celtkin) gave us a temporary shelter to hang our hat and call home, until we could get up and running again. Much love brother!:bighug:

To brother Ken (FinintheMoon) for awesome donations to help keep Celtkin going.:beer1:

Last but not least, the outstanding brothers and sisters who volunteer there time here, I salute these staff members to the highest degree! They do an outstanding job here. Thank you very much.

The family here has been great to me, especially lately when I was down due to personal reasons, you brothers and sisters always seem to get me back up, and smile. For that I can only say from the bottom of my heart, thank you for all that you have done. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Miami Mike I hope to make it out there in the next year to spend time with my east coast brothers and sisters. The family I have met in person from the site has been the greatest. One of my goals in life is to meet as many of you in person as I can. To a better Miami Dolphins team in 08!:woot:

damn right! this is the best site on the net for the fins thats for sure! great job everyone, glad to be back! going to upgrade to VIP soon just to contribute some funds to this great place! all of you that run this place... you are absolutely awesome!!!

on a side note... in addition to the forums, will the rest of the site be coming back in time as well?

Back
Top Bottom