A jet fan hating on sanchize | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A jet fan hating on sanchize

iceman7213

Practice Squad
Reaction score
F THAT, ONE THING IS TROWING INT'S, ANOTHER THING IS THROWING PICKS WHERE A RECEIVER IS NOT EVEN NEAR AND THIS IS HOW MOST OF HIS PICKS HAVE COME. WHERE IS HIS ACCURACY? SCHOTTY KNOWS THAT THE KID IS NOT GOING NOWHERE IN THE FUTURE, HE IS NOT THE FRANCHISE, SOME SAY HE IS A ROOKIE AND GIVE HIM TIME, HOW PATHETIC CAN WE F ING BE? IN MY OPINION WE WILL PLAY SANCHEZ FOR ANOTHER 2 MORE YEARS AND TO FIND OUT THAT HE WAS NOT THE ANSWER, CLEMENS AS A BACKUP IS A DISASTER, NOW IF CLEMENS IS THE BACKUP THEN WHAT IS AINGE? NOW, I'VE NEVER BEEN HAPPY WITH SCHOTTY, I THINK THIS MF IS TOO PREDICTIBLE AND LACKS CREATIVITY, EVEN LAST YEAR WITH FARVE WE WERE THROWING SHORT PASSES. SCHOTTY REMAINED FOR 1 MORE YEAR, NOW I HOPE HE LEAVES OR WE SEND HIM PACKING, TO ME HE IS A F ING FAILURE AS A O.C. NOW, THE POSITIVES OF OUR TEAM IS OUR HC, REX HAS TURNED OUR DEFENSE INTO A RESPECTABLE ONE, AND IN ONLY HIS FIRST YEAR, I KNOW THAT HE WILL TAKE IT TO ANOTHER LEVEL, BUT OUR D CAN NOT BE BAILING OUT OR OFFENSE EVERY GAME, I KNOW MANAGEMENT WILL STICK WITH SANCHEZ FOR A COUPLE OF MORE YEARS JUST TO FIND OUT THAT HE IS NOT THE ANSWER, I REALLY HOPE I'M WRONG BUT I SEE THIS MESS CONTINUING ON OFFENSE NEXT YEAR. :chuckle:

Palmer is the last decent QB to come out of USC. Leinart, Booty and Sanchez are all terrible.

lol some people truly are dumb and know nothing about the sport. Yup because Sanchez has had struggles as a rookie hes a bust, he'll never get better. Real smart....

No worries brother, for me personally sanchez is my favorite player, I hope he sticks around the next 10yrs. LOL!! It is funny though the first month of the season all you jests fans were talking like he was the next marino

Back
Top Bottom