A (late) Congrats to 'Bama. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A (late) Congrats to 'Bama.

ThunderDan13

Windy City Fin-Fan (ie. Lonely)
Reaction score
Chicago for the next 4-5 years (West Kendall nativ
Took me this long to get over the anger (and maybe with the consoloation Sugar Bowl win), and finally show my face in this section again.

Great game BAMA! Make the SEC proud and beat Texas to a pulp!

In my opinion, the Gators already lost the NC game and now all that's left is for 'Bama to show any last skeptics that they are the best team in the nation and that the SEC is hands-down the toughest conference.

Again, great game. I hate Saban but that game was won (IMO) purely on better coaching/play-calling.

Alabama and Florida might be the two best teams in the country, but how does that make the SEC the toughest conference? How many other bowl wins did they get? I know they were 0-2 against the ACC, you know, the weakest conference ever that doesn't deserve an automatic BCS bid.

Alabama and Florida might be the two best teams in the country, but how does that make the SEC the toughest conference? How many other bowl wins did they get? I know they were 0-2 against the ACC, you know, the weakest conference ever that doesn't deserve an automatic BCS bid.

- Kentucky (a regular SEC bottom feeder, 3-5 SEC record) vs. Clemson (ACC East Champ).

- Tennessee (down year, 4-4 SEC) vs. Va. Tech (ACC Champion)

- Kentucky (a regular SEC bottom feeder, 3-5 SEC record) vs. Clemson (ACC East Champ).

- Tennessee (down year, 4-4 SEC) vs. Va. Tech (ACC Champion)

The ACC champion goes to the Orange Bowl, smarty. Va Tech wasn't even in the ACC title game.

You guys won both of those bowls the past 3 years. And now you're saying that the games are unevenly matched. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom