A non-smack thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A non-smack thread

jp2lee783

Starter
Reaction score
Just some opinions from the game

Zach Thomas is great and i've always respected him. He was all over the field and never quits. He's one of the good guys in this league.

Channing Crowder is a stud and will continue to be.

Your Secondary is terrible. They never look for the ball and are constantly out of position. Yeramiah Bell is a good player but he got looked off bad by Losman on the Royal TD. I don't know why Jason Allen doesnt get any playing time.

Culpepper is the future of this team. Case Closed. If he comes back to his oldself

Your D-Line is huge. I actually got to meet Kevin Carter before the game because he's my buddies cousin. He's a class act.

Jason Peters kept JT in check

Welker is great. Reminds me of Steve Tasker. Never gives up

jp2lee783 said:

Zach Thomas is great and i've always respected him. He was all over the field and never quits. He's one of the good guys in this league.

Your Secondary is terrible. They never look for the ball and are constantly out of position. Yeramiah Bell is a good player but he got looked off bad by Losman on the Royal TD. I don't know why Jason Allen doesnt get any playing time.

Culpepper is the future of this team. Case Closed. If he comes back to his oldself

Your D-Line is huge. I actually got to meet Kevin Carter before the game because he's my buddies cousin. He's a class act.

You're almost right - no one kept JT in check. No one has all season.

Royal was soooooo open on the Royal TD the Miami DB's needed a GPS to find their way back to where the ball was.

jp2lee783 said:

good points and awesome that you got to meet kevin carter but as for JT i wouldnt say he was necesairly kept in check, he did get his numbers with a forced fumble and a sack, its just reality that his the best DE in the league and the Defensive Player of the Year

i was just happy he caught it. royal has had hand problems all year. although he has three td's in the last three games and seems to be coming around

Well, Lee Evans is going to kill us for years to come..U have a really good OC, with a real good Offensive system in place.

Back
Top Bottom