A Patriotic Hello | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Patriotic Hello

The_Dark_Knight

Defender of the Truth
Reaction score
OK, I've probably been here long enough and have failed to say hello and introduce myself...

I JUST retired from the Army after 20 years, 6 months and 23 days (not that I was counting) of Honorable, faithful and dedicated service to the United States Army Military Police Corps, where my last 2+ years was that of a Drill Sergeant!!

HOOAH!!

I became a Dolphins fan in 1972 when my family moved back to Jacksonville Beach , FL from Long Beach, CA...an impressionable 7 year old boy who first saw the Dolphins and thought the color of their uniforms was so neat. Amazing what attracts a little boy to football, huh??

Look forward to chatting with you all from time to time...and uh, don't take me too seriously. I'm a bit high strung but by nature, a very congenial guy!

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Welcome!

:band2: :mdfin: :banana: :domodance

Enjoy the site...more. Or the same if it's been exactly what you thought it would be...

:D

A_USA_DS said:
I JUST retired from the Army after 20 years, 6 months and 23 days (not that I was counting) of Honorable, faithful and dedicated service to the United States Army Military Police Corps, where my last 2+ years was that of a Drill Sergeant!!

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Congrats on retired life... Tighten these guys up, Drill Sergeant.

BTW: Us hardcore, PT lovin', USAF guys give you and the rest of your ground pounders much respect. AIM HIGH, brother.

mesquillo10 said:
Congrats on retired life... Tighten these guys up, Drill Sergeant.

BTW: Us hardcore, PT lovin', USAF guys give you and the rest of your ground pounders much respect. AIM HIGH, brother.

Yeah same here to you man... Enjoyed the help I got from you in the Political chat room. Thanks again for your service!!!

Hey Mesguillo10!!!!! I'm stationed at Shaw AFB also man!! I work at the Fire Depatment and am a SSgt. Just wanted to let you know that you have a fellow fin fan here at Shaw!!! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom