A Potential interest at WR... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Potential interest at WR...

Like him or not - if he's at a good price, David Terrell's addition couldn't hurt us at all. He's still pretty young and, who knows, maybe he'd fit in wonderfully as a 3rd WR ----

he's a bust so far, no doubt.

But if we get him extremely low risk ---- I'm A-OK with that...

I say bring back McKnight. He's already proved he can be the #2 reciever.
At #3 his speed would make him a great target for A2J ... and he won't be a problem in the locker room... Bring back McKnight!

Bottle Nose, what McKnight were you watching ??? He didn't prove to be a #4 WR last year....he dropped too many balls and could not get off defenders...

Terrell might be ok, but I don't see him as much better than those we have. Morris may have a shot, but not being here for minicamps could hurt him if one of the other guys begin to distinguish themselves....

I can see David Terrell going to the Cowboys to rejoin Drew Henson, see if he can get something going down there.

He has spunk and loves to compete.He's a pretty big guy too and for the $$$ I'd get him and let Sullivan work with him.He has tremendous upside but lacks development and character.I say get him and I bet he wins the 3rd WR position.

Just because Sullivan is a good WR coach doesn't mean he's a miracle worker. You can't make chicken salad out of chicken ****. I think Drew Henson is going to be a good QB in the NFL...in part because I think he made guys like David Terrell and BJ Askew look better than they actually are.

David Terrell can be very good if he has the right attitude in learning.He's been a injury prone bust for Chi town but the only guy who has succeeded in that system is Marty Booker.I think with Grossman there Terrell could do very well in Lovie's system.

David Terrell has potential, he has been part of a horrible offense and with our our offense he could come out of his shell. From what i have seen him play he has better hands than McFumble and when teamed w/ CC and DB he may be overlooked and able to make some plays!!

David Terrell has potential, he has been part of a horrible offense and with our our offense he could come out of his shell. From what i have seen him play he has better hands than McFumble and when teamed w/ CC and DB he may be overlooked and able to make some plays!!

I agree wholehartedly!!!

With the need to resign Ogun and CC I cant see the FO going out and spending more money on a WR, we are pretty good IMO at that position. We have guys that havent been able to get it done at the #2 spot but with the addition of Boston these guys will be facing the nickle corner or even a safety, which will make them more productive. I strongly believe that DT will be the #3 WR at the start of the season, with Minnis at #4. We could use another OL right now particularly a T, think about this if Carey starts at RT and St. Clair is moved to RG who is our back up T?( assuming McIntosh isnt back until the middle of the season)

Muck said:
Complete and total bust. After three years, he still hasn't cracked the starting lineup on his own.

'01: 34-415-4
'02: 9-127-3 (5 games)
'03: 43-361-1
Career 10.5 ypc

And yes. With the QB's there or even the offense there he should of had better #'s. Come on. He is worth a look.

I like the kid and his desire to play.He's crazy!

OG is old and Mcknight can't hold on to the freakin' ball.

Back
Top Bottom