A reason for Mcgahee's departure | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A reason for Mcgahee's departure

dolphanatic

New England Who?
Reaction score
The other day I heard that one of the reasons the Barfalo traded Mcgahee is because he told the management that the fan base in Buffalo was terrible and that he thinks the team should consider moving to Toronto. Sounds like someone knows what they are talking about!

I dont want a team in Canada.

NFL is America's game, and it should stay that way.

Mind you, it would be sick for me to get seasons tix, and see a bunch of stars here. Its better than driving to Buffalo once a year.

The other day I heard that one of the reasons the Barfalo traded Mcgahee is because he told the management that the fan base in Buffalo was terrible and that he thinks the team should consider moving to Toronto. Sounds like someone knows what they are talking about!

And what / where is this mysterious source you're speaking of?

:goof:

Have any of you been to Toronto it is a great city. I as a Dolphin fan would much rather fly into Toronto to see an away game than you blow Buffalo.

PUGHDIDDY said:
Have any of you been to Toronto it is a great city. I as a Dolphin fan would much rather fly into Toronto to see an away game than you blow Buffalo.

Hey, sweetpea, Toronto is only a hundred miles away from Buffalo, so, yeah, most Bills fans from WNY have been to Toronto. Next stupid question? :chase:

The Bills were not willing to pay a GOOD but not GREAT runningback 5-6 million a year and took the draft picks and cap savings to spend elsewhere.

NEXT!

The other day I heard that one of the reasons Nick Saban left Miami is because he told the Owner that the fan base in Miami was terrible.

There is a web site at www.google.com that can make you look a lot less ignorant if you use it.....

Here is what was reported by a local Buffalo radio station about McGahee' interview in Penthouse:

When asked about the possibility of an NFL team in Toronto, McGahee said, "That would be a good situation. Toronto is a beautiful place. But if they're going to put a team there, they should just bring the Buffalo Bills to Toronto. Case closed."

McGahee also said he owes the Bills organization for taking a chance on him.

"I got a lotta love for Buffalo," he said. "I thank God for the whole situation. I'm trying to make them proud. I'm trying to do some things here."

When asked about the intensity of Bills fans, McGahee said, "A true Buffalo fan will tell a Bills player, 'You can't do this, you can't do that.' But once that player performs it's like, 'I told y'all he was the best player.'"

It was also reported that he claimed that there was nothing to do in Buffalo. That, of course, is an idiotic statement. There is plenty to do in Buffalo. Willis might not want to do those things, but that doesn't mean there is nothing to do. I am a husband, a father of two boys, and a home owner. Trust me, I rarely sit around with nothing to do.

Willis is a punk. Maybe if he moved his three hoes and three illegitimate children to Buffalo, he'd be busier.

LA, Toronto....
.....as long as the Buffa:loser:osers here are sad and disappointed:(:boohoo::mad: I could care less where the team ends up. :dphan:

I look forward to waving:bye:to my "hometown team"!

LA, Toronto....
.....as long as the Buffa:loser:osers here are sad and disappointed:(:boohoo::mad: I could care less where the team ends up. :dphan:

I look forward to waving:bye:to my "hometown team"!

Not going to happen, and you know it MR...

You've obviously lived in Buffalo..long enough to know there's too much fan support in this area for the team to leave...

Coming from a miami native who produces more illegitimate children than yards and TD's, it's compliment.

Toronto could easily support an NFL team,but even though we have the NHL,NBA and MLB ( back to back World Series champs )the NFL is a "TV" revenue league, And thus so we're told,American's won't watch a team playing in Canada......Also FACT: without Canadians the Bills would probably have a hard time selling out games.On the McGahee thing I heard Losman on the radio saying He had a hard time getting along with team mates, and they questioned his effort and commitment.

They would have to rename the NFL if the BILLS moved out of the country, but they wont move they are fine where they are

Back
Top Bottom