A scenario I might need help with concerning the draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A scenario I might need help with concerning the draft

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Here is a scenario I might need help with in April's nfl draft.

okay, so you just graduated recently and your fellow alumni is going to be a top 5-10 pick. And since he's one of your favorite players, you're definitely going to buy his jersey to show your support.

You look at who picks 1-10 and you're cool with whatever team drafts him (yes even the lions).

but on draft day, the jets, bills, or patriots trade up, and draft him!

So what do you do??? would you bite the bullet and buy the jersey, or not get it?

That's the potential disaster I face in april. I'm a huge Crabtree fan, and plan on buying his jersey. but if our AFC rivals some how nabbed him......I just don't know if I could get the jersey and feel ashamed and cringe every I look in the closet!?!? LOL

what would yall do??

dude.... always cheer for your friends or people you've loved.... Zach Thomas went to the Cowboys... I cheered for him to have a great year. its ok to respect another player or hope he has a great season and/or career!!! Football is a respectful game.... just hope he doesn't bust out against the Phins :)

i would never buy a jets, pats, or bills jersey.

Lucky for you, I don't think the jets can really afford to pick out of the top 10 this year. And the Bills Drafted james Hardy pretty high last year (and of course, have Lee Evans already)

The pats definitely won't trade up that high either. Goes against everything Belicheck stands for.

Back
Top Bottom