A Three Back Attack | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A Three Back Attack

Yeah but will he actually use the run game?
Don't be so silly. Just silly is enough.

The 3 back attack will surprise alot of ppl. You do know Tua's off season program is centered around sprinting + sliding. I heard he has spent time with the Marlins on how to steal second base while sliding feet first first.

What was that offense we used to run a few years ago that had the running back as QB?

Don't be so silly. Just silly is enough.

The 3 back attack will surprise alot of ppl. You do know Tua's off season program is centered around sprinting + sliding. I heard he has spent time with the Marlins on how to steal second base while sliding feet first first.

What was that offense we used to run a few years ago that had the running back as QB?
I think it was the wildkitty. No wait, that was the name of the club I used to go to!

Unslim Tua aint running that option, the man has bricks in his cleats.
Are you absolutely sure of that? Tua looks visibly leaner and reports suggest that he has focused more on improving his athleticism, this offseason. I expect him to run on some occasions when least expected.

Are you absolutely sure of that? Tua looks visibly leaner and reports suggest that he has focused more on improving his athleticism, this offseason. I expect him to run on some occasions when least expected.

Agreed. He has slimmed down obviously with that in mind. As a rookie he was much more lean and while he wasn’t a labeled scrambler, he took off when the field was open and actually made big plays with his legs. Had a big run in the season finale of year 2 I believe vs. Pats to seal the deal.

He doesn’t need to be LJ….. just needs to be confident and efficient enough to take what the defense gives. This will also help limit some of the boneheaded mistakes he’s been prone to when the play breaks down.

Back
Top Bottom