A UCF off-season for the win | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

A UCF off-season for the win

Pretty sure he didn't hit a guy in stride the entire postseason either. Heyoooo!

You must have missed watching any Jags playoff games. Lots of good throws here. AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, NO TURNOVERS

This site is bizarre. Whenever any mid tier QB out performs our QB the pitch forks come out. Downgrading Bortles doesn't make our QB better.
3 games against playoff defenses and no turnovers. That is a pretty good accomplishment. Quit trying to downgrade it.

How did you figure that, you think if Tannihill plays this year that Miami is not either still playing or the team that the Refs helped the Pats beat?
I'm talking about what actually DID happen. Bortles took his team to the AFC Championship game this year. Ryan has yet to take us to a playoff game.

I'm not saying Bortles is better than RT or we should sign Bortles like the OP suggested, just that a lot of people downgrade what Bortles DID do. We'll never know what could have happened if RT was here for this year. We do know what did happen in Jax and here.

Fortunately, highlight videos don't include air mail throws, so we don't need a NWS tag on that.

As part of my New Year's Resolution to be considerate to other posters, even when they're posting like [redacted], I'll ignore the fact that words have once again been put in my mouth, or motivations inserted into my posts by people who aren't me.

Instead, I'll keep things on topic and say once again: Blake Bortles sucks and I'd rather re-sign Jay Cutler. If you're related to Blake Bortles or Jay Cutler, then actually, let me apologize. They don't suck. They blow.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom