Aaron Hernandez | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Hernandez

LZAR420

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We should get this guy with our first pick in the 4th round. I really like him and i think after we get him we are about a safety away from great things in 2010 and years to come. What do you guys think about Aaron? Shall we get him high in the 4th round or go with a safety and get a TE later?

His blocking leaves a lot to be desired. There's no place for him here.

He just needs some coaching he was one of the strongest TE in the bench and is a GREAT recieving threat I think It would be dumb to pass him up unless we have a safety we like other than that this guy is gonna be a stud.

I would love him in the fourth but I'm not even going to try and guess for allwe know we could end up with a seventh round projection in the forth round

Hernandez is an excellent pass catching TE that provides YAC.
Not a great blocking TE though. I would love to see him as another weapon on this team.

If the only thing you are worried about is blocking, then no to Hernandez.
If you want a THREAT, you draft Hernandez. He is an unbelievable pass-catching TE. I can't even imagine how dynamic this offense would be with the addition of Marshall, Hernandez, and shoring up the o-line. Scary.

I think Pitta will be their choice at TE- a better blocker and similar catching skills.

Back
Top Bottom