Aaron Rodgers! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aaron Rodgers!

djfresh47

R.I.P. djfresh47
Reaction score
I've seen posts around here for Orton, and about all the pathetic Qb's we have, the two best college Qb's who could possibly be available for the draft if people have been living under a box are Rodgers, and Matt Leinhart, I definately prefer Rodgers, I've seen them both play and think both are gonna be very good NFL Qb's but Rodgers just impresses me because he does not have the great talent around him that Leinhart has. The biggest positive of both these Qb's imo is that they both run pro-style offenses, we're not talking Kyle Orton, Tim Couch system Qb's, I hate to have wasted a 2nd rd pick on Feeley, but they did. The '06 draft will have some really good Qb's-Leak, Young, McNeal but they're better atheletes rather than passers, there is no way whoever the Gm is can pass on either Leinhart or Rodgers. Just think if the team had the 2nd rd pick back we could be looking at say a Rodgers, Ronnie Brown backfield.

I actually havent heard much around here about Orton in a while. I have pretty much only heard Rogers and Leinart. I agree we should take one of them. They are both extremely accurate QB's that can throw on the run and can lead an offense. As far as Brown goes, I don't think there is a chance he will be there in round 2. He is probably a top 3 back in this draft and may very well be the best prospect out of them all.

Orton and Walters have completely dropped down from the popularity polls right now (Thats all it is right now).Jason White ,David Greene have jumped up but they come from great systems and I dont know about their pro potential.

There are questions about Leihart's arm strength.At this time Rodgers looks like the best bet but we wont really know until after the year ends and the results from the combines are in.Lesser known Dan Orlovsky is also looking good as far as pro potential is concerned.:)

Back
Top Bottom