Adam "PACMAN" Jones heading back to Morgantown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adam "PACMAN" Jones heading back to Morgantown

F

FLOUNDER

Got this from a pretty good friend of mine that attends WVU and is friends with PacMan jones. Since being suspended from the NFL for a year Pacman will return as a student and get his degree since he left early. He will also be helping our secondary...

Thats good news.... No jokes about this guys if possible. Im glad he's starting to make right decisions in his life now

I think that's a great decision for him to go back to school. One thing about the NFL policies that pertain to suspensions is that if they don't watch those guys closely, they're just given more time to screw up and do bad things only they don't need to go to practice whilst doing so, so I think by going back to school Pacman will hopefully stay out of trouble, and get his degree while he's at it.

I really hope he can turn it around. He was electrifying last season at points. I actually had him rated as the 6th best player the year he entered the draft, and I was sad to see him lose his way the last 2 years.

Got this from a pretty good friend of mine that attends WVU and is friends with PacMan jones. Since being suspended from the NFL for a year Pacman will return as a student and get his degree since he left early. He will also be helping our secondary...

Thats good news.... No jokes about this guys if possible. Im glad he's starting to make right decisions in his life now

They said that on ESPN, But he has to report to the Titans every week

The thing is from all accounts Jones ISNT a stupid guy. He just does REALLY stupid things. Hopefully he can finish school and come back next season. For his good and everyone elses.

Should be interesting to see if he can stay out of trouble, not sure if the college atmosphere will be a good thing or a bad thing for him. Good to see he's getting his degree though. He definitely needs to change his ways.

He reason he stays introuble is because of his friends. They said on ESPN after they interviewed him whether he'd choose his friends over his career and he said yes because he friends always comes first. Hopefully he can pick some new friends and start he life back over the way its suppose to be

wait, so can he play in college i am not very familiar with NCAA rules about eligability or do you mean by helping the secondary by giving them pointers?

Yes, he means helping out coaching. He can't play for WVU again, although that would be very interesting.

No, he cannot play. Yes he could actually play again, but he would have to sit out a year, and then he would have allready graduated. But yes, he's going to be on the coaching staff and help out the secondary. They need it to!, i seriously thank that cost us possibly a BCS title game...

No, he cannot play. Yes he could actually play again, but he would have to sit out a year, and then he would have allready graduated. But yes, he's going to be on the coaching staff and help out the secondary. They need it to!, i seriously thank that cost us possibly a BCS title game...

He could not play again, even after he sat a year. He has an agent and already went pro, come on now.

Yea thats right...Sorry about that. I wish he could come back. We'd have a decent secondary then. With eric Wicks coming back. One of the better Safteys in the nation

Back
Top Bottom