Admins r a little busy 2day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Admins r a little busy 2day

DallasDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I must admit, it has been a little boring here in Heaven lately. The pothead retiring sure has livened it up around here.

Question: Is this the busiest day in Heaven history?

Let the games begin.

Let's go Miami!!!!!

It's getting there. But no, the busiest day in FH came last year (although the David Boston trade likely would have crushed the record had our old server not crashed on the brink of it). While the bottom of "Forums Home" says that today is the busiest day ever, it doesn't include last season, when we were using old software.

But again, it's early. We've still got about 12 hours.

Can't remember. But it was a whole lot of people. Remember, the total on the forums home doesn't include guests or invisible members. When it's busy, guests FAR outnumber registered members. BillsZone requires you to register and log in to be able to read their boards. If we did that, our totals would skyrocket.

As for most people online at the same time, I also cannot recall that one. But it was more than the 481 we hit. Not bad for the dead of offseason. :)

I think it was the day Griese (or Seau) was supposed to be signed but we didn't get it done that day. And we had gotten it done a few day slater or something.

Back
Top Bottom