Adrian McPherson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Adrian McPherson

bfgthefuture

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I don't know how many people watch the Scouting Combine on NFL Network, but I have been loving that I can see it now, and one guy that has done exceptionally well is FSU QB Adrian McPherson. I had actually watched him play before they even started talking about being a wild card qb, on FSU (as a big time FSU fan, I watch every single game every single season), and I was angry that he wasnt on the team anymore, but I stuck with him, and watched him in the AFL, and thought he still had a chance to be a rookie free-agent, and now, he is getting so much recgonition, that he is a projected 3rd rounder and is only improving. I personally think, that with the 4th pick in the 3rd round (Bears pick from the Booker trade), he should go to Miami, and get taught how to be a good NFL player, and hopefully an even greater person off, but an o-lineman (specifically Ben Wilkerson), is needed more than a quarterback. I'm not giving up on AJ Feeley, I just think he has a better upside.
REPLY BACK AT MY POST PLEASE :)

I'm a Nole fan also, and there's no wrong way about picking him up if he's still available in the 4th round. I believe he'll be gone early third.

All i heard about was how raw he was from the guys on NFL network. Said his 40 times werent as good as he hoped. I winced watching him throw, hes a rotator cuff injury waiting to happen

You know what, he was young and dumb when he made his mistakes, Peter Warwick and Coles did the same mistakes and look at them. How many problems off the field have they had? Maybe he would be worth a third, this is a rebuilding year anyway what does Saban have 2 lose?

Marinodj13 said:
You know what, he was young and dumb when he made his mistakes, Peter Warwick and Coles did the same mistakes and look at them. How many problems off the field have they had? Maybe he would be worth a third, this is a rebuilding year anyway what does Saban have 2 lose?

First off noone knows what they do off the field and mabey what they do has contributed to them being average NFL players and not fulfilling their potential. He is a serious project that has very little chance of panning out. I'd take Green, Orton, or Walters over him anyday.

We have been covering him at NFL Draft Blitz for some time now. He's a guy that I really like and I think 5 years from now we'll be calling him a top 10 player from this draft.

His arm strength and mobility are top notch and people will bring up his character, but he has a good personality and is a normal 21 year old guy. He made a mistake, but who hasn't?

In an exclusive interview with me, he even said the gambling chargers were false, that he had never gambled. Interesting to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom