AFC East draft sleepers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East draft sleepers

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Miami Dolphins

Player: WR B.J. Cunningham

Round: Six

Thoughts: Dolphins fourth-round pick and tailback Lamar Miller would be too easy. So I'm digging a little deeper with Cunningham. This is an intriguing pick for several reasons. First, the Dolphins need receivers in the worst way. Their leading receiver from last season, Brian Hartline, caught just 35 passes for 549 yards. Anyone who can produce at this position will get a chance in rookie coach Joe Philbin's new West Coast offense. Cunningham is productive. He caught 129 passes the past two seasons at Michigan State. The mystery is how does he do it? Cunningham is not fastest or quickest receiver. But he's competitive, and that may give Cunningham a fighter's chance for early playing time.
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/41666/four-afc-east-draft-sleepers

Curious to see how Moore and Wallace will fit into the equation.

cant wait to see lil frank gore smashing thru the afc east this year. said it for a year now. miller runs like a quicker gore ( but with much less power). daniel thomas, um step it up son.
reggie bush- love ya dude. u tried mad hard when others on the team quit. but we all know that 1000+ yards was done in 55 yard incriments.

but one thing is for sure"""""""::::::::

every back we have on this team RUNS harder and with more "give a f^%kk" than the wasted 5 years ronnie brown gave us.
dont get me wrong. ronnie was ok. i was a fan (well he was a dolphin,right?). drafted his no yardage getting ass3years straight in fantasy football.....( well, the one wildcat year wwas kind of good) and all that managed to do was waste a roster spot.

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A NEW ERA!!!!

CLYDE GATES (WELL, UM, MAYBE) B HARTLINE. D. BESS TANNEHILL L MILLER D THOMAS CAM WAKE THAT DUDE EGNEW.

FINS UP. GO PUSH!

Back
Top Bottom