AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today) | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC EAST GAME DAY THREAD: 9/20 (No Miami Game Today)

Thanks for being an example of what I meant.

How are we a mess? WE HAD 1 BAD GAME.
Pats can't stop the Jets and they can't score on them.

Our D played really good, but our offense played like crap.

We lost to a playoff team at their home.

And like I said you need to keep your opinions to the games today, not DOLFANS. Thank you for proving my point.

You're ignorant. One game and the Dolphins are suddenly a mess/joke to you? I'm saying the Patriots are playing like a mess right now. They're still a great football team. Why are Dolphins fans so bipolar?
I've been saying this all day and I got attacked for saying it.

People are pessimistic, yet they claim they are a realist.

I'm still trying to figure out if you are serious with all of your negativity, or if you just say some things to stir things up.

Some of us see what 'intoxication' with winning does. Winning blurs your vision to the holes in a franchise/team. MIA did nothing or very little to address those needs this offseason to make MIA better this year.
The sports books who have nothing invested in MIA, see MIA for what it is. Why are those that see the same thing less of a fan or negative? Your perception of Penny differs from mine, I have most critiques and sports books that agree with me. You have you and the local media and homer fan base.

Some of us see what 'intoxication' with winning does. Winning blurs your vision to the holes in a franchise/team. MIA did nothing or very little to address those needs this offseason to make MIA better this year.
The sports books who have nothing invested in MIA, see MIA for what it is. Why are those that see the same thing less of a fan or negative? Your perception of Penny differs from mine, I have most critiques and sports books that agree with me. You have you and the local media and homer fan base.
WHAT!?

We upgraded our CB's with 2 potential future pro bowlers.
We upgraded our line with a new center. We got Thomas back.
We upgraded our WR's with more potential play makers.
We upgraded the WC with a passing threat.
I could go on, but there is no point.

To say Penny had a bad game and needs to step it up is ok. To say Penny sucks and we'll never win with him is a little overboard.
See the difference?

WHAT!?

We upgraded our CB's with 2 potential future pro bowlers.
We upgraded our line with a new center. We got Thomas back.
We upgraded our WR's with more potential play makers.
We upgraded the WC with a passing threat.
I could go on, but there is no point.

A center who has proven nothing in his career but being hurt.

WR's that are play makers? Where are those at? I must have missed that.

A running qb who can't hit the broad side of a barn. When MIA has holes that run from NT, ILB, C, G.....

And yes don't go on, because your points are silly at best.

Back
Top Bottom