Afc East Ranks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Afc East Ranks

AFC EAST RANKS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think i know where this poll is going, 4000 for miami and a handfull for the rest. What a suprise on this board

nicolosi718 said:
I think i know where this poll is going, 4000 for miami and a handfull for the rest. What a suprise on this board
I agree with him. This is a dolphins web site.

I voted New England. I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist. The Pats are better until we prove otherwise.

Dolfan954 said:
I voted New England. I'm a fan, but I'm also a realist. The Pats are better until we prove otherwise.
I also voted for ther Patsies. To be the best you gotta beat the best. So as of right now, like it or not the Patsies are the best in the AFC East. the nine of you who voted for the Phins...........please remove thr aqua and orange glasses. :lol:

I may be wearing Aqua and green glasses, but i didn't then and don't now think miami is that far from the pats. I believe we had a more skilled starting team and they had the better coaching staff.

It remains to be seen but the group of offensive coaches we have this year excites me more than the one we had last year. With Sullivan and Tresman devoted soley to our pasing game, not to mention Boston, its hard not to see a production increase in that aspect of our offence. However, the play calling will take a step back without Turner (Although he couldn't call his game because of DW and Fiedler).

IMO these changes will close the gap with the pats and therefor i belive the phins will win the east. The pats are world champs right now and they earned it, they are a great team. Being champs though, means nothing next year except everyone will be gunning against you. The last three superbowl champs before the pats all missed the playoffs the year after their championship, including the pats (That year they were talking repeat/We are the best too).

nicolosi718 said:

:roflmao:

Dolfan954 said:

I agree. We have a good roster but the Pats were awesome last year and I think they are a better team than us.

people that voted for patriots -> :buttkick:

iceblizzard69 said:
I agree. We have a good roster but the Pats were awesome last year and I think they are a better team than us.
I honestly think the Phins and Pats have nearly equal teams, BUT... they have 3 things the Phins dont.... Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and an offensive line.

Back
Top Bottom