AFC East report cards | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFC East report cards

And fighting the ref on almost every call.
The crew doing the game yesterday was probably the worst crew in the NFL. I said this to the guys I watch the game with even before we had the replacements. Alot of the replacement refs are better than those clowns.:badmood:

:lol: he just couldn't say it was a good win. Had to knock it in some way. The fact is, the Bengals are one of the best teams in the AFC and we beat them in their own house. Of course it wasn't going to be pretty. This was a game between to very good defenses. That's supposed to be ugly. This wasn't the faders.

And for those of us paying attention to how Tannehill is playing, it was absolutely beautiful.

So this guy's job is to write 1 sentence on each team? LOL best job ever.

:lol: he just couldn't say it was a good win. Had to knock it in some way. The fact is, the Bengals are one of the best teams in the AFC and we beat them in their own house. Of course it wasn't going to be pretty. This was a game between to very good defenses. That's supposed to be ugly. This wasn't the faders.

And for those of us paying attention to how Tannehill is playing, it was absolutely beautiful.

What's worse is he was to lazy to even write the article. If you clink on the link on the ESPN page it takes you to a CBS Sports page where the article was originally posted.

What's worse is he was to lazy to even write the article. If you clink on the link on the ESPN page it takes you to a CBS Sports page where the article was originally posted.

Seriously, how do I get his or Omar Kelly's job. It requires no publishable writing skills of any kind, so I've met that requirement. What else?

So we beat a 3-1 team in their house, and all he has to say is that it wasn't a pretty win? If the Jets beat the Bengals in Cinci, they'd be saying that they had everything figured out and that they're well on their way to a SB.

Back
Top Bottom