"afc east still runs through miami" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"afc east still runs through miami"

Coach_Rob

Club Member
Reaction score
Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

Joey Porter wants the rest of the AFC East to know the Miami Dolphins aren't dead yet.

"This conference isn't big enough for too many bullies," Porter told reporters Thursday at the team's training facility in Davie, Fla. "There can only be a certain amount of bullies on the playground at one time before they fight and find out who the real bully is.

"So, you know, we feel like the AFC East still runs through Miami, and they feel a different way. So you're going to have two bullies in the parking lot that are going to get down Monday."
http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/4394/porter-shrugs-on-sanchez-says-dolphins-still-in-it
good read

season is riding on this game. they have a chance to wipe out the bad start and get back in this thing. if we lose this, well, just drop too far back.

I hope this team feels the sense of urgency.

I never really believed that whole "season runs through the reigning champion." The division title runs through whoever proves themselves to be the best team.

Hannibal_Aim_Icon_001-1.jpg

I love it when a plan comes together!

If we manage to beat the Jets on monday, we have a good shot at the Saints. Let's face it, our o-line is still gelling. Our rookies are improving. Momentum is building...

DEF needs to come together. ESP the ILB's and S's, they have yet to prove they can cover a TE worth a darn. I hope to holy hell they can pull it together this upcoming Monday. Keller and comp aren't gonna let this game go lightly.

this is a MUST WIN. i don't like to use that term but it is monday night we win.
JETS fans lives are shattered, PHINS get their swagger back.
LETS GO JPEEZY get after it

i'm starting to really fear this channing corwder. now he says he gonna "cuss out" sanchez. this is going too far...this guy is an animal!!!!!!! how are we going to do anything against all this "cussing"?

Tell Joey that you don't get bonus points the following year for winnin a div title the previous year especially when the best player in the div missed the previous year.

The dolphins are "bullies"? :lol2: They'll be one bully and Joey and co will be handing over their lunch money

Wow, Junc (in 'da trunk), you're rather feisty today...

you cracking already?...The over/under was Saturday...

Tell Joey that you don't get bonus points the following year for winnin a div title the previous year especially when the best player in the div missed the previous year.

The dolphins are "bullies"? :lol2: They'll be one bully and Joey and co will be handing over their lunch money
:lol2::lol2:

Or Joey and company'll be gorging themselves on the fatty cut of Filet migRex. (hope it's not too toxic)

The division stopped running through Miami when we started 0-3. A win on Monday would put us back in the thick of things with a 2-0 division record. Why does this team insist on talking trash after embarrassing themselves 3 games in a row?

The division stopped running through Miami when we started 0-3. A win on Monday would put us back in the thick of things with a 2-0 division record. Why does this team insist on talking trash after embarrassing themselves 3 games in a row?

cause it's the jets and most of us (and the players) HATE the jets. not you??

Back
Top Bottom