AFCME's Final Miami Dolphins 2013 NFL Mock Draft - Rounds 1-3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AFCME's Final Miami Dolphins 2013 NFL Mock Draft - Rounds 1-3

AFCMiamiEast

Active Roster
Reaction score
*Sign Jonathan Abraham in free agency for a stop-gap rule, go after pass rusher with 1st rounder in 2014 draft* 1) Tyler Eifert – TE Notre Dame (I didn't just jump on the bandwagon here, I have had my eye on this kid for months.)
2a) Terron Armstead OT Arkansas Pine Bluff
2b) Justin Hunter WR Tennessee (You can argue against drafting a developmental player here, but I'd like to see this kid get more snaps in year 2/3 than Gibson, his speed and size will prove lethal as an offensive weapon, as well as his 39' vert.)
3a) Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU (I know, very controversial pick)
3b) Le'Veon Bell RB Michigan State

Not feeling the Hunter pick but you make a good point. Id be thrilled with this draft.

Looks great to me. Thinking more and more that Eifert needs to be the pick. I also like the Mathieu pick. May be a real steel

1- TE- Eifert
2a- OG- Armstead
2b- DE- Moore
3a- CB- WrehWilson
3B- WR- Bailey/Swope
4- RB- Lattimore

I would swap Hunter for Ryan Swope.

You could definitely argue that due to the need of a pure speedster in the slot if Bess is gone. I would be pleased with either, but Hunter gives you tremendous size, and incredible 4.40 speed for that size at 6'4. He could be an Olympian if he wanted to, he did it all in school, and his reach is amazing, much better than even Eifert's. Swope can definitely be had in a later selection than Hunter.

I haven't seen hunters numbers, but normally taller guys aren't as quick as shorter guys in the slot, but they do have more speed for yac.

1. Tyler Eifert TE, ND
2a. Terron Armstead OT, Ark PB (this is the key to the draft and my biggest worry. He could EASILY be gone at 42)
2b. Alex Okafor DE, TX
3a. Robert Alford CB, SE Lou OR Jordan Poyer CB Org St (pretty sure one of these two will be here and both are good fits for our zone)
3b. Ryan Swopes WR, Tx A&M
4. Zaviar Gooden OLB Missouri
5a. David Quessenberry OT San Jose st
5b. Tony Jefferson S Oklahoma
7a Jawan Jamison RB Rutgers
7b. Lawrence Okoye DT
7c. Reggie Dunn KR, Utah

Last edited by a moderator:
Grab Khaseem Greene in the 3rd or 4th

Yes he is a good one. Go watch the youtube or any thing else you can find on Zaviar Gooden. I think he is the one that would be a great fit as OLB in our system. Very aggressive, fights off blocks quite well, and has great hips. The kid has 4.4 speed as well. Maybe doesn't recognize plays as quick as you might like but if he is there in the 4th I would love to snag him.

Back
Top Bottom