Again ?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Again ?!

Coots82

<3 Dolphins <3
Reaction score
I just got done watching the LSU and Auburn game and guess what ? Another game won because of a poor call on the ref's part. Russell throws the pass (should have been a TD pass anyway) the ball is in the air..... Auburn guy is hanging on LSU guy... way before the ball is touched anywhere... Auburn guy tips the ball right before it gets there. Then, flag is thrown.... Ref call PI on the defense, LSU 1 and goal at like the 2-3 yard line ... the ball is even being sit at the yard line, then the ref runs back out turns his Mic on and says, Oh ... there is no penalty.... first down Auburn ! Jesus Christ man. I'm not a fan of either one of these teams. But again , the ref has decided one of the biggest games in the SEC this year. it is seriously getting ridiculous ! Dont w/ my rant ty, good day.

Well can't do anything about it and this is not the first nor the last refs have made some ppl mad and others happy

Coots82 said:
I just got done watching the LSU and Auburn game and guess what ? Another game won because of a poor call on the ref's part. Russell throws the pass (should have been a TD pass anyway) the ball is in the air..... Auburn guy is hanging on LSU guy... way before the ball is touched anywhere... Auburn guy tips the ball right before it gets there. Then, flag is thrown.... Ref call PI on the defense, LSU 1 and goal at like the 2-3 yard line ... the ball is even being sit at the yard line, then the ref runs back out turns his Mic on and says, Oh ... there is no penalty.... first down Auburn ! Jesus Christ man. I'm not a fan of either one of these teams. But again , the ref has decided one of the biggest games in the SEC this year. it is seriously getting ridiculous ! Dont w/ my rant ty, good day.

bad call. but the game wasnt "won" because of it. they still had their chance with last drive....

LSU got screwed in the first half of that game as Irons interferred with an LSU reciever in the endzone.

Two awful calls that at the very least would have had an impact in this game.

First of all.

I never said it had anything to do with the Dolphins.... Jeez... you people are getting worse by the day... Maybe I should join VIP so I don't have to deal with childish ramblings. What happened to the good ol' finheaven days. And if you say I'm crazy ... I know about 5-6 people who dont come here anymore because of it.
l8r

Back
Top Bottom