Ahmad Bradshaw/Willis McGahee | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ahmad Bradshaw/Willis McGahee

oodolphins

Starter
Reaction score
Jason LaConfora said (this morning) he thinks Ahmad Bradshaw will end up going to the Fins. It was also mentioned that Willis McGahee could also wind up in Miami. Thoughts?

I know there has been a lot of RB, QB talk, but what other positions do you think we need the most help at? What players could we sign to get that help?

FINS FOR LIFE!

I heard Giants are going to keep Bradshaw...heard nothing on Willis yet. I would be very disappointed if we miss out on Bradshaw...Dolphins seem to be stagnant as usual. They need to explain their actions if we dont pick up a few of these big name guys.

I heard Giants are going to keep Bradshaw...heard nothing on Willis yet. I would be very disappointed if we miss out on Bradshaw...Dolphins seem to be stagnant as usual. They need to explain their actions if we dont pick up a few of these big name guys.

Explain their actions to who? Even if they really want Bradshaw, maybe he wants to stay in New York or maybe they don't want to spend 7 million a year or something on the RB position when it never seems to make sense to give a RB free agent a ton of money. Having said that I would still like Bradshaw in Miami bc I am still a sucker for the big name signings.

We need to make a run at Barnes as a 3rd down pass rusher.

Basically:

QB competition for Chad Henne . . . preferebly a FA . . . not a top 3 round draft pick trade.
A RB . . . Deangelo, Bradshaw, Reggie . . . I'm good with any of those 3
A TE . . . there are some decent ones on the market . . . we need a guy who can stretch the field
3rd down pass rushing OLB
Sniff around some of these WR's . . . but don't overpay for anybody . . . If MSW can be had for 1 year, 2 million like rotoworld projected months ago, I would sniff around. Hartline as the #2 just doesn't do it for me.
One more interior OLineman who preferebly can play LG.

I know there has been a lot of RB, QB talk, but what other positions do you think we need the most help at? What players could we sign to get that help?

FINS FOR LIFE!

I would love to see us go after Nick Barnett, Carl Nicks and maybe Eric Weddle

Explain their actions to who? Even if they really want Bradshaw, maybe he wants to stay in New York or maybe they don't want to spend 7 million a year or something on the RB position when it never seems to make sense to give a RB free agent a ton of money. Having said that I would still like Bradshaw in Miami bc I am still a sucker for the big name signings.

Bradshaw wants to play for miami, there are a few guys who have publicly stated they would love to play for miami....Miami has the money and we need an rb,lb, a qb and a guard...as well as a TE....Its either we give him the money or someone else will...Problem is he goes somewhere and is successful mean while we learn the hard way because word is you shouldnt pay too much for a running back come on..This is a huge need...guys arent cheap...If they feel like they can develop guys then show me where...I believe we will land someone but I dont feel like miami is confident right now with any signing they want. They will need to explain to the fans...

I do think Daniel Thomas could be a feature back . . . but a team like Miami that wants to run the ball needs 2 good RB's, preferebly ones with speed . . . and I think there are some ideal guys available.

Pass on McGahee tho.

I truly believe Bradshaw will sign with us. First off, Miami has the money and the cap room to get him. The Giants have many other needs and FA to worry about. They also already have Jacobs whom they gave a big contract to not too long ago. We will offer him more money and more playing time, and in my opinion, a better offensive line.

Mc Gahee f that guy he spit on Crowder thats a b i t ch move... As for Bradshaw or D Williams would be awsome I like Reggie Bush but he gets injured every season so a pass on him...

Mc Gahee f that guy he spit on Crowder thats a b i t ch move... As for Bradshaw or D Williams would be awsome I like Reggie Bush but he gets injured every season so a pass on him...

That wasn't McGahee that was Leron Mcclain the fullback

McGahee would be a real good short yardage back. They guy rarely loses yards on his carries. Bradshaw is the better option though and if Grigsby is as good as a lot of people say I don't see us carrying more than 3 RBs and a FB so that would mean Lex Hilliard is hanging on by a thread.

McGahee at FB would be interesting. He is a good blocker, holds up will in pass pro (as alot of the UM backs do) and brings a hell of alot more to the offense than Polite does and could be an equal as a short yardage back.

Absolutely, positively, without questions or doubt:

I DO NOT WANT US TO SIGN.....Willis McGahee!

I would be open to Bradshaw however. Or Michael Bush.

Back
Top Bottom