Ainge believes this season will determine his legacy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ainge believes this season will determine his legacy

This season will determine his legacy

:lol:

That made me laugh a little. I mean he's shown promise but nothing to be remembered by, especially at the school where Peyton set the standard.

is the UT game in Gainesville this year...if so, Ainge's legacy is in a lot of trouble

LOL, Ainge has had some really nice games and he definitely has all the tools. Truthfully with the talent he has had around him he should have done more already... It will definitely be interesting to see this year.

:lol:

That made me laugh a little. I mean he's shown promise but nothing to be remembered by, especially at the school where Peyton set the standard.

I think you mean Tee Martin. :wink:

didnt UT sign the #1 class two years ago??? Shouldnt that mean that thy have a ton of offensive talent...And what the hell has Ainge done with it???Squat!!! They should have stuck with the kid from Deerfield Beach who is now at Ole Miss

didnt UT sign the #1 class two years ago??? Shouldnt that mean that thy have a ton of offensive talent...And what the hell has Ainge done with it???Squat!!! They should have stuck with the kid from Deerfield Beach who is now at Ole Miss

Brent Schaeffer scared me much more when he was on the field than Ainge.

Dont put all the blame on Schaeffer, their playcalling was Larry Coker bad while Schaeffer was at UT :goof:

I'm not blaming anything on Schaeffer, I'm saying he was much more dangerous.

my bad, i misunderstood you...schaeffer def could scoot...he was the man at deerfield beach!!!

Schaffer has done so well at Ole Miss :err:... oh wait he probably won't even start.

I was waiting for you to chime in on this one. Yeah he has shown some flashes but not really stealing the show down there.

Back
Top Bottom