AJ Feeley Eagles Games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley Eagles Games

NLude33

Section 415, Row 17
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea where you can get a copy of those games? Does someone have them online, or just on tapes? I would be willing to pay for copies if anyone can help.

I'm working on making copies...I have all his games on VHS.

Is there a place that copies tapes where I could pay for someone to do it for me?

inFINSible said:
I'm working on making copies...I have all his games on VHS.

Is there a place that copies tapes where I could pay for someone to do it for me?
I'm not sure, probably but would be expensive and not worth it....unless you have buyers. Best bet would be if you download them to your computer, don't really know how but know its possible, and then save them as mpg files. Probably would be large files, but then you could burn them to CD's or DVD's.

Hey infinsible do you still have the game tapes? Let me know

Could you find out how much it would be to copy them and I will send the money

Copying a VHS should only cost about $10 plus the price of the tape.......call your local video store, if they don't do it, they'll most likely know someone who does.

If you can't find anyplace, send them up to me. I used to work at a store with a dual-deck VCR for copying tapes and can probably get a bunch done cheap.

inFINSible said:
Yes, but, only my copies and a broken vcr. :(
Sorry to hear that...I would gladly forward the copies that you sent to me to whomever...

PS...did you ever get a chance to look at the edited DVD that I sent you of all 6 Feeley games?

hey phinstagator how much would it be for you to copy the DVDs? Let me know

Aj Feeley game tapes

If anyone has any AJ Feeley games on dvd that they could copy for me. I would send blank DVDs and money.

Back
Top Bottom