AJ Feeley moves into my neighborhood | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Feeley moves into my neighborhood

WestPhish

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
It looks like Aj Feeley has bought himself a house in a new community called Windmill Reserve, here in Weston. His mug shot is all over the Weston magazines claiming he is Weston's new famous resident. Ofcourse houses at Windmill Reserve start at around $1 million and go up to $ 5 million. Those singining bonuses come in handy don't they?. Dan Marino's house is not too from Aj's, maybe close enough for some greatness to rub off to AJ. Don't worry folks if Feeley does bad this year I'll go over to his house and give him a piece of my mind. ;)

WestPhish said:
It looks like Aj Feeley has bought himself a house in a new community called Windmill Reserve, here in Weston. His mug shot is all over the Weston magazines claiming he is Weston's new famous resident. Ofcourse houses at Windmill Reserve start at around $1 million and go up to $ 5 million. Those singining bonuses come in handy don't they?. Dan Marino's house is not too from Aj's, maybe close enough for some greatness to rub off to AJ. Don't worry folks if Feeley does bad this year I'll go over to his house and give him a piece of my mind. ;)

Ya richer. :goof:

Go for it tell him to beat out fiedler, and Dan won't talk to him because he saw how f'd up our front office was and doesn't want anything to do with the team. Same with Shula.

I hope AJ chose the area he wanted to live by himself and didnt have other Dolphins influence his decision the way it happened with Ricky. When Ricky came to the Fins he had his eyes on South Beach and the Miami-Dade area and the players talked him out of it. He eventually bought a place in SB after buying one in Broward. I know that those who are not of Hispanic origin living in Broward see Miami in a bad light and i dont know why. I went to Nova S. University in Davie and i would always hear them say "Its scary down there in Miami - I dont want to get lost and mugged". Broward just like in Dade has its good areas and bad areas so to sterotype like that is wrong.

I'm more thinking along the lines of his woman.....can you catch some pics of her running? :) just playin, don't do that. I'd feel horrible if AJ's woman got a stalker from something I said lol.

Damn, you got a million dollar home??

Congrats on your success. :)

Muck said:
Damn, you got a million dollar home??

Congrats on your success. :)

Muck..he said AJ moved NEAR him, not next to him. For all we know, this guy lives in a cardboard box outside of Weston's...then again, this guy could be a neural surgeon that puts me to shame... :cry:

But just in case, I better call AJ and tell him to lock his scooter up......

Phinzone said:
Muck..he said AJ moved NEAR him, not next to him. For all we know, this guy lives in a cardboard box outside of Weston's...then again, this guy could be a neural surgeon that puts me to shame... :cry:

But just in case, I better call AJ and tell him to lock his scooter up......

Well I am neither rich nor poor, just a regular working stiff living in Weston.

Back
Top Bottom