AJ Nicholson in 3rd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

AJ Nicholson in 3rd?

SammySmif

Starter
Reaction score
I think AJ Nicholson could be a steal in the 3rd or 4th round as he is projected. He has had some character issues, but nothing more intense then Channing Crowder, who had a very nice 1st season here. Those 2 guys bookending our LB core would be insane. lots of youth to build with. I honestly believe AJ should be a 2nd rounder at the least..so seeing him projected as a 3rd or 4th gets me excited.

SammySmif said:
I think AJ Nicholson could be a steal in the 3rd or 4th round as he is projected. He has had some character issues, but nothing more intense then Channing Crowder, who had a very nice 1st season here. Those 2 guys bookending our LB core would be insane. lots of youth to build with. I honestly believe AJ should be a 2nd rounder at the least..so seeing him projected as a 3rd or 4th gets me excited.
Are you serious? What Nicholoson is accused of is much worse than anything Crowder did while in school.

One of the reasons Nicholson is project to be a second day pick is that he tested slower than expected. Maybe it was due to all the off the field stuff and not being able to workout like he wanted to. In any case, drafting him in the 4th would be great.

I like his talent in the third, who knows about the character issues I mean who knew Randy was a wife beater before he came to us.

Nicholson was ACCUSED, it is looking like the accusations were false....so let's not hammer a guy for something he did not do. I think if he was in the 3rd we could have a steal at LB, and that would really insure the LB unit for life after Zach.

I dont think we have a 4th do we? if so, that would be even better to get him then.

SammySmif said:
Nicholson was ACCUSED, it is looking like the accusations were false....so let's not hammer a guy for something he did not do. I think if he was in the 3rd we could have a steal at LB, and that would really insure the LB unit for life after Zach.
Whether he is actually charged in this case, this is just one of three reported off the field incidents involving A.J. in the past year.

It just takes an acuusation to basically blow your NFL stock out of the water.

i think aj nicholson will be a beast in the nfl. he made more and bigger plays than ernie sims did while at fsu. ernie sims is a workout beast and never lived up to the hype he was getting at fsu.

Silverphin said:
We do. We just don't have a 2nd, 5th, or a 6th.

This is why we should trade down...take a later 1st rounder,,,maybe grab a Center like Mangold, then take the BPA in the 2nd.

Madman29 said:
i think aj nicholson will be a beast in the nfl. he made more and bigger plays than ernie sims did while at fsu. ernie sims is a workout beast and never lived up to the hype he was getting at fsu.
sims was great...

Roman529 said:
This is why we should trade down...take a later 1st rounder,,,maybe grab a Center like Mangold, then take the BPA in the 2nd.

Hey, I'm all for trading down, just so we can get a second. I just want to take Lawson, then go after Chris Chester in the second.

Madman29 said:

similiar to the situation with miami two lb's vilma and williams, williams the much better athlete but vilma better all around

Back
Top Bottom