Alabama at Florida | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama at Florida

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Only a few hours to go guys, what are your feeling's on this big SEC showdown at the swamp?

I think that Bama's D will keep it close, but once Chris Leak settles into his rhythm the Gators will take the W.

your right, gators by a td. by the way, there are a ton of bama fans in town for this game.

I expect a beatdown from Fla

Teenwolf said:
Only a few hours to go guys, what are your feeling's on this big SEC showdown at the swamp?

I think that Bama's D will keep it close, but once Chris Leak settles into his rhythm the Gators will take the W.

Just as soon as Tim Tebow gets in the game. That kid fits Urban Cryer's system much better then Chris Leak.

Roll Tide!!!

Should be a close one.

I talked to Timmy Tebow on the bus yesterday (nicest guy). Told him I wished him luck, but had to pull for my Tide (can't steer away from home).

Timmy said something to the extent of, "yeah, something tells me this Defense might wanna lay a hit or two on me."

Kev83 said:
Roll Tide!!!

Should be a close one.

I talked to Timmy Tebow on the bus yesterday (nicest guy). Told him I wished him luck, but had to pull for my Tide (can't steer away from home).

Timmy said something to the extent of, "yeah, something tells me this Defense might wanna lay a hit or two on me."

wow, stranger in a strange land... most excellent you talked to Tebow. I am not a 'Bama fan, but I really like your sig... class stuff there.

Kev83 said:
Roll Tide!!!

Should be a close one.

Timmy's a good kid, blue collar and humble. Has a great work ethic too. But I agree with him, after he spurned Bama I think they'll want some revenge on him.

NorFlaFin said:
Just as soon as Tim Tebow gets in the game. That kid fits Urban Cryer's system much better then Chris Leak.

That may be so, but Chris is the much better quarterback by far.

Leak has had a bad game so far.If it continues Tebow may be brought in.

it's never more obvious when a QB is going to run than when tebow is in the game, yet he leads the country in rushing AVG. :lol:

TD florida!

Back
Top Bottom