Alabama Full Access-Rolling With The Tide(ESPN) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama Full Access-Rolling With The Tide(ESPN)

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Anybody catch this...real cool stuff
The little walk-on that did the Saban impression was killer.
Saban is funny as hell on the pratice field,especially when he loses his mind
for lack of effort.
Also notice the autographed Dolphins helmet,the team signed for him when he left,
to his right on the trophy shelf,in his office.
Check this special out.

I caught some of it. Wish I could have caught all of it. I was at the gym LATE last night and it was on the TV's. The gym was pretty much empty so you could hear most of the audio. Saban had me jacked up when he started yelling and throwing that hat around in practice hahaha. I was fired up and reading to dwarf toss some weights around after that.

Pretty sad that those grown *** men are out there waiting in line for hours for autographs. I've never been a big fan out getting autographs after a certain age. Those dudes were just WAY to old IMO. I have several autographed items as well as autographed photos but I've bought 99% of them online.

I still have a Miami Dolphins mini helmet sitting right here on my desk autographed by Nick Saban himself lol.

People seem to trip out on coaches that yell and scream....but show me a soft and cuddly
coach and i'll show you a soon to be ESPN commentator.

Coach Cochran NEVER stops yelling.... and he means business..

He's the one that enforces Saban's MTAQ philosophy....

Make Their *** Quit .. as in, make the opponent quit by the 4th quarter..

Back
Top Bottom