Alabama vs Georgia National Championship Game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alabama vs Georgia National Championship Game

Saban is a hell of a coach. Bama looked dead in the water most of the night and again right before they won the game. Unreal.

So Georgia fans remind me how it was all Mark Richt?

I don't think anybody was prepared (outside of Bama faithful) to watch that assassin take over the game at QB. I wouldn't give neither Richt or Kirby that kind of blame. 13 owns the night.

As soon as that kid threw his first pass Kirby Smart should of changed any plans of going conservative in the second half.

I don't think anybody was prepared (outside of Bama faithful) to watch that assassin take over the game at QB. I wouldn't give neither Richt or Kirby that kind of blame. 13 owns the night.

As soon as that kid threw his first pass Kirby Smart should of changed any plans of going conservative in the second half.
That kid sniped out that whole D.

Truly balls of steel to make that switch on that stage. Smart wasn't prepared to game plan for Tua. Passing more in the 2ND half would have helped. Glad I'm not in Ga right now.

Truly balls of steel to make that switch on that stage. Smart wasn't prepared to game plan for Tua. Passing more in the 2ND half would have helped. Glad I'm not in Ga right now.
Someone on Twitter said they may as well just put the Braves at 3-0 on the Yankees in the World Series tomorrow and just get it over with and let the pain flow.

Final AP Poll is out. UCF only got 4 first place votes. The rest all went for Bama.

So glad that Little Nicky is losing.
eWmaFcz.jpg

Love him or hate him, Saban is one hell of a coach

So Georgia fans remind me how it was all Mark Richt?
LOL!!! Mark Richt!!! Yea..Georgia fans are really missing all those Nat'l title games that Mark got them to....oh,wait...

Back
Top Bottom