All AFCE Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All AFCE Team

Whitedolphin54

From the land of legends
Club Member
Reaction score
Just for a bit of fun, I thought that I would put together my all time great AFC East team. Only rules were no more than ten players from any one team ( because when I done this for the first time I had 27 Dolphin players in the squad), and any Colts players had to have played when they were an AFC East team. I have followed the Fins since 83 so I have not picked any players previous to that (Which means no Namath, Buonniconti, OJ etc), but that doesn't mean you have to. This was so hard and i had to leave players out like RW,Bowens,Betters and AJ Duhe.

Here is the team I ended up with

QB; D Marino, P Manning, J Kelly
RB; T Thomas,C Martin, E Dickerson, M Faulk
FB; T Paige(jets)
TE; B Coates, K Jackson
WR;M Harrison, M Clayton, E Moulds, A Reed,A Toon, W Walker
T; C Hinton,W Woolford
G; B Keuchenberg, R Dixon
Ctr; D Stephenson, K Mawae
G; J Hannah
T; B Armstrong; M Powell

K; A Viniatierri (sp)
P; R Roby

DE; J Taylor, M Gastineau, J Hand
NT; F Smerlas, J Klecko
DE; B Smith, W McGinest
OLB; A Tippett, D Talley
ILB; J Offerdahl, M Jones
ILB; S Conlan,T Brushci
OLB; C Bennett, D Bickett
S; R Harrison,R Buchanan, L Oliver, M Prior
CB; T Law, P Surtain, R Lippett, A Glenn

Good, but Andre Reed should be higher...at least ahead of Moulds.

I would put Brady over Manning, Peyton only played 4 years in the AFC East and was dreadful in 1 of those years.

Agreed, Brady should be on there, but...as opposed to other lists the QB wouldn't really matter on this team, even Fiedler or Rob Johnson could get it done behind that line :)

Losman7 said:
Good, but Andre Reed should be higher...at least ahead of Moulds.

I agree Reed needs to be ahead of Moulds

Aaron Glenn....?? I would take Sam Madison over Glenn.... There has to be some other better CB's than him.... Fake Spike play anyone...

Not to be to much of a homer but Larry Little should be on there he is in the Hall and he earned it big-time.

GreenMonster said:
Aaron Glenn....?? I would take Sam Madison over Glenn.... There has to be some other better CB's than him.... Fake Spike play anyone...
He was a rookie during the fake spike, he certainly made up for it against Miami in the later years.

93-2001 Ray Buchanan was a much better corner than Glenn..

No he wasn't.

few more names wr Fryar (pats) C Kent Hull (bills) how about Coaches Bellichick Shula Levy ??

nyjunc said:
What about Kotite? :lol:
You mean the NYJs Wanny haha he might be on MY all time Fav list HAHA.

Back
Top Bottom