All AFCE Team | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All AFCE Team

nyjunc said:
He was a rookie during the fake spike, he certainly made up for it against Miami in the later years.
QUOTE]

An argument could definitely be made for Madison. He made the Pro Bowl 3 times in 9 seasons to Glenn's 2 in 11 seasons.

He also averaged .5 picks more per year than Glenn

zachseau13 said:
nyjunc said:
He was a rookie during the fake spike, he certainly made up for it against Miami in the later years.
QUOTE]

An argument could definitely be made for Madison. He made the Pro Bowl 3 times in 9 seasons to Glenn's 2 in 11 seasons.

He also averaged .5 picks more per year than Glenn

Nobody threw Glenn's way which is why his INT totals were down but I;d have no problem sliding madison in over him even though I'd give the overall edge to AG.

not for nothing but Stanley Morgan should be on that list as a wide out :)

pats4life said:
not for nothing but Stanley Morgan should be on that list as a wide out :)

Stanley Steemer is in Wesley's category but neither is in Don Maynard's category, he definitely belongs.

He's turned into a mercenary of sorts now but I think Ted Washington should be on the list. When he played NT for buffalo he'd have 100+ tackles a season with a few sacks. Bruce Smith, Ted Washington, and Phil Hansen together were a scary line.

hey what about a.j feeley ? ........................................just joking

finsrule72 said:
hey what about a.j feeley ? ........................................just joking
good for you youngster be careful around here tho.. the native lifeforms are know to be hostile :D

Who would be the coaches?

I would guess it is New England's staff of Belichick, Weis, & Crennel.

Although, Parcells should get special mention for his work with both the Patriots & the Jets in returning those teams to prominence.

zachseau13 said:

Although, Parcells should get special mention for his work with both the Patriots & the Jets in returning those teams to prominence.

I don't think Shula was the best but he was great and his longevity should earn him the spot. No coach has more wins in the AFCE.

zachseau13 said:

I would let Shula be HC Belli would be DC and Levi OC and let BP be LB coach :)

GreenMonster said:
Aaron Glenn....?? I would take Sam Madison over Glenn.... There has to be some other better CB's than him.... Fake Spike play anyone...

Glenn was the only one playing some sort of D on that play. He was a rookie after all.

I agree with some of the changes that some people suggested but overall, I think it's a pretty good list. Good job WhiteDolphin.

How Bruce Smith isn't the first DE on that list is totally beyond me - he was the greatest DE this division has ever seen and arguably the best ever (I'd be happy to call it a tie with Reggie White).

Oh, now I see Bruce on the list - I hope he's on the blind side.

Back
Top Bottom