All NFL preseason games to be televised! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All NFL preseason games to be televised!

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
That's right for the ;first time, every snap of all 65 NFL preseason games will be available to all fans across the country!;

:banana: :dance: :thewave: :cpatch: :hump:

Unfortunately those who don't have DirectTV won't be able to see them, Because NFL network is putting on the show

Heres the link:
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7303265

Thank you for getting my hopes up. Oh well, I will still see all Miami pre-season games as I live here in South Florida. It feels like forever since there has been Dolphin Football. I can't wait, I am excited about this season.

This is old news. Not all games will be shown live, but this is good for us people with DirecTV because we can now see Dolphins preseason games even though some may be on tape delay. Last year, I was only able to see the preseason game against Atlanta.

lots of people complain that preseason games dont mean anything, wich they really dont but its gonna be fun checking out the new talent and being able to see feeley in action luckily i have the nfl network so im in!!:D

Im more excited for pre-season then ever. I cant wait to "evaluate" A.J.,esentially the entire O-Line, David Boston, Bua,The Saftey battle and everything.

bobdroopy said:
That's right for the ;first time, every snap of all 65 NFL preseason games will be available to all fans across the country!;

:banana: :dance: :thewave: :cpatch: :hump:

Unfortunately those who don't have DirectTV won't be able to see them, Because NFL network is putting on the show

Heres the link:
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7303265

AWESOME NEWS! I've been waiting for this for as long as I can remember....

Yeah direct tv, yeah direct tv! NFL Network rocks! NFL Network and teh NFL Ticket, never miss another fins game, :woot:

is nfl network different than sunday ticket?? i mean i know they are different but do you need both for sunday games and preseason games?

someone explain :(

This will be great. We can see how Jay plays with the new OL and see how Sage looks. Then we will even see what the 3rd string guys look like.....like AJ.

Back
Top Bottom