All NFL preseason games to be televised! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All NFL preseason games to be televised!

bobdroopy said:
That's right for the ;first time, every snap of all 65 NFL preseason games will be available to all fans across the country!;

:banana: :dance: :thewave: :cpatch: :hump:

Unfortunately those who don't have DirectTV won't be able to see them, Because NFL network is putting on the show

Heres the link:
http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7303265

Now that it's official, it is great news!! I'm wondering if some cable companies carry the NFL network. I don't think directv has an exclusive on that, just the Sunday Ticket. Don't matter tho, already have Directv anyway !!

:D

"is nfl network different than sunday ticket?? i mean i know they are different but do you need both for sunday games and preseason games?"

Yes, it is different. NFL Network is a new 24 hour NFL channel that can be found on channel 212 with Direct TV. It is awesome by the way. If you don't have Direct TV, you are missing a lot of Dolphins stuff and you are a "recreational" fan :-). Just a joke, calm down :-).

With Direct TV, you can get NFL Network (news and all pre-season games), Sunday Ticket, and Sunshine Network. If you want to see all of the Dolphins stuff on TV you need Direct TV. I can't imagine being without it.

I also read here that Sirius satellite radio is going to have an NFL radio station and will be broadcasting all the NFL games. That means I will probably be in the market for satellite radio soon :-). Can't get enough of NFL/Dolphins talk, plus my local market dumped Jim Rome this year which hurt me.

DeDolfan said:
Now that it's official, it is great news!! I'm wondering if some cable companies carry the NFL network. I don't think directv has an exclusive on that, just the Sunday Ticket. Don't matter tho, already have Directv anyway !!

:D

NFL network is exclusive to direct TV subscribers, I think for the next few years. Sucks for us digital cable types.

Samphin said:
NFL network is exclusive to direct TV subscribers, I think for the next few years. Sucks for us digital cable types.

NOPE!! ;)

NFL Network is carried on DIRECTV's basic service that is seen in more than 12.2 million homes on Channel 212, and is also available on Voom's satellite service on Channel 312 as well as on cable via Charter Communications and Insight Communications. To get NFL Network, call 866-NFL-NETWORK.

That is good news. Even though I don't put a lot of stock into preseason, I get a little aggravated that I can't watch them. BTW, some of you need to switch over to DirecTV and I just so happen to have some "refer a friend" cards.;)

The outcome of the pre season mean diddly but at least we get a feel for how our first units will play together.

catapano said:
lots of people complain that preseason games dont mean anything, wich they really dont but its gonna be fun checking out the new talent and being able to see feeley in action luckily i have the nfl network so im in!!:D

It's true they don't mean anything overall. But, they do impact some of the competitions and if two players are pretty competitive, their play in those games will make a difference. It may change, but right now these are the positions I think could be very interesting to watch in the preseason as far as competitive battles:

Offense: QB, RG, RT, #3 WR

Defense: LDE, S, Nickel Back, Dime Back.

Special Teams: KR/PR, Bua, Pope, and some other reserve DB's.

Back
Top Bottom