All time matchups... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

All time matchups...

Dolphinator530

Club Member
Reaction score
Just a random thought popped in my head as I am on my lunch break. Watching YouTube videos I come across a short video about Larry Allen who many know as one of the strongest and most talented O-Linemen in history. As I watched him toss around d-linemen after d-linemen I got me thinking.

What would it be like to watch Larry Allen at his best vs Suh at his?

Talk about an all-time matchup, that battle would be must watch TV. So if there is that there must be numerous other great matchups we would like to have seen.

So what would your's be? I would say try to keep it to current or former fins players so everyone can relate a bit better but have it. I will name a few of mine that I would have liked to see.

Ricky vs Ronnie Lott - WOW imagine Ricky turning a corner and Mr. Lott waiting for him would Ricky try to run around make a cut or overpower him?

On the flipside

ZT vs Earl Campbell - Imagine if those two met in the hole with the game on the line. Funny enough they are the exact same size 5-11 240ish. Zach was a tackling machine and Earl well ran over pretty much everyone. I would say Bo Jackson here but I think Bo could outrun anyone so I went with Campbell who never really shied away from contact.

Dwight Stephenson vs Vince Wilfork.
Pat Surtain vs. Edelman.
Louis Oliver vs. any receiver coming toward him, haha!

Would love to have seen Zach Thomas trying to stop Christian Okoye with a head of steam! They were a few years apart, that dude used to run all over us

Back
Top Bottom