Aloha | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Aloha

CammyCamCam

QB Coach
Reaction score
Whaddup Ive been posting on the herald for awhile now and browsing a bit on this board so I finally decided to join.

I grew up in NY but I hate all the teams in that state. I just discovered dolfan radio a few months ago and even tho i cant call in bc most of the time Im at work when its playing i still thank god i finally found a radio show dedicated to the dolphins.

Ive never been to a game in miami but its my dream to be surrounded by orange and green and not by bills fans in -20 degree weather especially because we never seem to win there.

Im going to europe for 5 months starting in august so if any season ticket holders who arent gonna make the game want to do your good deed for the year and sell me their ticket that would be great.

I want to give a shout out to the shed dawgs bc you guys rule and hopefully i can visit sometime.

As you can see by my username i like the idea of picking up an offensive minded/QB coach that helped turn a ****ty team into one of the best teams in the league.

Anyways, so i am a pretty big fins fan and turned it up a notch a few months ago, i started reading anything i could find on the dolphins a few months ago and started watching all the press conferences and **** even though it has no direct effect on how the outcome of anything related with the dolphins this season.

I am looking forward to this season even though no one can begin to guess whether it will turn out bad, good or great which is one of the reasons i am very excited even though i will be in europe and will only be able to watch like 3 of the games.

P.S. sorry for not editing

Welcome to the boards! Braving the weather & fans in Buffalo to see the Phins, that's a fan!

Welcomeee, You'll find out that this is the best dolphins forum there is!!

Whaddup Ive been posting on the herald for awhile now and browsing a bit on this board so I finally decided to join.

I grew up in NY but I hate all the teams in that state. I just discovered dolfan radio a few months ago and even tho i cant call in bc most of the time Im at work when its playing i still thank god i finally found a radio show dedicated to the dolphins.

Ive never been to a game in miami but its my dream to be surrounded by orange and green and not by bills fans in -20 degree weather especially because we never seem to win there.

Im going to europe for 5 months starting in august so if any season ticket holders who arent gonna make the game want to do your good deed for the year and sell me their ticket that would be great.

I want to give a shout out to the shed dawgs bc you guys rule and hopefully i can visit sometime.

As you can see by my username i like the idea of picking up an offensive minded/QB coach that helped turn a ****ty team into one of the best teams in the league.

Anyways, so i am a pretty big fins fan and turned it up a notch a few months ago, i started reading anything i could find on the dolphins a few months ago and started watching all the press conferences and **** even though it has no direct effect on how the outcome of anything related with the dolphins this season.

I am looking forward to this season even though no one can begin to guess whether it will turn out bad, good or great which is one of the reasons i am very excited even though i will be in europe and will only be able to watch like 3 of the games.

P.S. sorry for not editing

Welcome aboard brother :)

where were u in hawaii this summer i was in maui it was real nice, i went copter riding in the over the volcanoes, and we went in the middle of the ocean diving and there happen to be over 300 dolphins in a pack swimming it was amazing!

Glad you enjoyed your trip to the islands!

i was in waikiki but got to go up to waimea on the north shore and to the east side of the island.. did some snorkeling hiking and surfing and had an awesome 4th

Back
Top Bottom