Alter your Ricky Jersey (Cool ideas!!) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alter your Ricky Jersey (Cool ideas!!)

TerryTate

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
So, what should you do now with your very expensive Ricky Williams Jersey? If you are a poor college kid like me (so poor that he never even bought one, but his roommate did), then you might want to listen to some of these suggestions.....

This thread is mainly about what to put in the place of "R. Williams" or "Williams" on the back....if you are now a Travis Minor fan, the solution is simple. For those that don't know, Travis Minor used to wear #34 prior to the trade that brought Ricky to Miami....Get some MAsking tape and a permanent Marker and BOOM! You got an awesome Travis Minor Jersey....the one thing you will have to continuously do is put new tape on....be sure to remove the tape before you throw your jersey into the washing machine.....

So besides the Minor Suggestion...think of other things to put on the back of a Ricky jersey...keep it very short as if it was a length of the average name or so...here are my suggestions.....I made this thread so everyone can contribute!!!

Wannabe Jim Brown
Wannabe Barry Sanders
Gone for Good
QuitR

Burn it.
We know Ricky loves to blaze them up!

ricky williams shouldnt even be mentioned in the same sentence as barry sanders and jim brown imo.

Just pell off Williams and put your own last name or write Mary Jane! You can get that fabric paint in craft stores! Then stencil out your name and fill in with the paint! I think that will work!

shalafi3455 said:
Just pell off Williams and put your own last name or write Mary Jane! You can get that fabric paint in craft stores! Then stencil out your name and fill in with the paint! I think that will work!
Too much work for a jersey I never want to look at again.

Phinz4Life said:
Too much work for a jersey I never want to look at again.

No, it could be funny! You can put what ever you want then! Some one is going to have that number again and you don't have to buy it again! Just put who ever has it's name on it! you could even change the # if your real ambitous! Then you can save money on buying a new Jersey!

the masking tape with the write-in name is a nice touch though, but thanks for the suggestion shalafi ;)

TerryTate said:
....the one thing you will have to continuously do is put new tape on....be sure to remove the tape before you throw your jersey into the washing machine.....
You are supposed to wash these jersey's ??? :confused: :eek: :bandwagon

TerryTate said:
the masking tape with the write-in name is a nice touch though, but thanks for the suggestion shalafi ;)

Hey anything I can do to help Mr Tate just don't tackle me into the pool! :D

baracuda said:
You are supposed to wash these jersey's ??? :confused: :eek: :bandwagon

That's why I suggested the fabric paint because you can wash them with that on just do it inside out!

I'm embarking on a mission to become part of the Miami Dolphins roster and officially take over the number 34 so yah'll dont have to waste your jerseys. I'll sacrifice my health and good looks for my fellow dedicated fans!

Thanks for not giving me credit Matt. I actually did wear my "fixed" jersey on campus today. I noticed a bunch of people walk by me and laugh when they saw the back, but only a couple people actually came up to me and said it was funny.

Back
Top Bottom