Alter your Ricky Jersey (Cool ideas!!) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alter your Ricky Jersey (Cool ideas!!)

outtawack311 said:
Thanks for not giving me credit Matt. I actually did wear my "fixed" jersey on campus today. I noticed a bunch of people walk by me and laugh when they saw the back, but only a couple people actually came up to me and said it was funny.
How exactly did u "fix" it. I was thinking of just putting the name of whoever stars for us over it.

Finkle..Ray Finkle!:roflmao: :roflmao: Thats a funny idea, but im not sure how many ppl would get it. I did, but i love the Ace Ventura movies, especially pet detective. Jim is one funny motherfu-. They need to make a new one.

I am his roommate. I took 2 pieces of paper folded them so they would be the right size and wrote T. Minor with a sharpe on them. Then I taped them to my jersey over R. Williams. I also had a #28 ready to tape on there, but i thought it would have been a bit too much.

I was thinking about putting tape over the part that says "Williams" and writing "Quitter" or "Backstabber" on it.

iceblizzard69 said:
I was thinking about putting tape over the part that says "Williams" and writing "Quitter" or "Backstabber" on it.

I'm going to do the same thing... but mine is gonna say either "CHRONIC" or "PUFF RICKY PUFF"

:infins:

He's earching for truth......I guess a jersey that says, " LIES" would be appropriate on a couple of levels.

Put a red circle with a red diagnal line thru it, and the work No before his name...works good on #9 jerseys as well.

4Dfins said:
Put a red circle with a red diagnal line thru it, and the work No before his name...works good on #9 jerseys as well.

Oh, man! I had the same idea! I scrolled all the way through thinking I had it made only to find your post at the end! Dang it!

I thought maybe just a red circle (oval) with a line through it would be enough. Maybe we should come up with an iron on for just this purpose.

Steve

Steve, we'd probably do pretty well in sales with it and we'd save the ozone from all of the folks not burning them...lol

I like the 84n idea as well.

4Dfins said:

I like that idea...beats trying to sell the jersey (its a lil faded, so i dont think anybody would buy it, lol)

Back
Top Bottom