alternate miami dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

alternate miami dolphins

Juice_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
take all the players from all the teams and then put the ones that are most similar to each of our starting skill positions lineup and defensive lineup. it was a little hard to do the line for me but you can try.put either jay or feeley as the starter and then whoever you want at free safety. assume ogunleye will be our starting end.and that boston is a starter. this is just for something fun because the feeley sucks, fiedler sucks, threads that are up now.

qb- doug flutie(fiedler)
hb- shaun alexander
fb-ritchie anderson
wr1- torry holt
wr2- terrel owens, big strong and fast but d-bo stands kinda alone for wrs
te-tony gonzalez

re-jevon kearse
dt-keith traylor
dt-ted washington
le-leonard little

rolb-peter boulware
mlb- dat nguyen
lolb-ian gold
cb-samari rolle(surtain)
cb-bobby taylor(madison)
ss-tank williams
fs- ed reed(freeman) if ed reed is strong safety then oops
seems a little too star studded after i look at it but oh well

Damn, I don't have that much time on my hands.
Good job on the line up...I might not agree with everyone of them...but I am not going to what you did.

its not like i studied for them i kinda just did them off the top of my head and matched physical attributes and stats, also playing styles i guess. the safeties are the ones that i had a hard time about.

I think some are right and some are wrong, Doug Flutie is way better than Fiedler in terms as a quarterback, but he has no team and Fiedler does. A good comparison would be nobody because Fiedler is in a class by himself. A QB that wins but doesn't have the talent to be a starter.

LIQUID24 said:
Peter Boulware doesn't fit in. He's primarily a pass-rusher in the 3-4 defense.
and seau is a very good pass rusher thats why i put the two together.

wr1- torry holt
te-tony gonzalez

:roflmao: :roflmao: sorry guy... i bleed aqua and orange, but there is no way chambers and randy are anywhere NEAR ready to be mentioned in the same breath as these all pro's

oh, and one more thing... zach>>>>>>> dat nguyen

Fiedler for MVP said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: sorry guy... i bleed aqua and orange, but there is no way chambers and randy are anywhere NEAR ready to be mentioned in the same breath as these all pro's

oh, and one more thing... zach>>>>>>> dat nguyen
both randy mcmicheal and tony gonzalez are wrs at the tight end position, true mcmicheal isnt at tony level, at least not yet, but their body types and abilities are about the same. chambers and torry holt are both big play guys who are fast and arent necessarily very big, both make catches that are near impossible it seems also. and zach and dat nguyen was the one i was most sure about. both are very small linebackers and below 6 foot. neither of them are very fast or strong but both of them are overacheivers and are still all over the field. the main difference is that dat is asian haha

Juice_56 said:
both randy mcmicheal and tony gonzalez are wrs at the tight end position, true mcmicheal isnt at tony level, at least not yet, but their body types and abilities are about the same. chambers and torry holt are both big play guys who are fast and arent necessarily very big, both make catches that are near impossible it seems also. and zach and dat nguyen was the one i was most sure about. both are very small linebackers and below 6 foot. neither of them are very fast or strong but both of them are overacheivers and are still all over the field. the main difference is that dat is asian haha

:eek: wow, you really do have alot of time on your hands ;) , j/k. nice assessments though. i'll agree to disagree about zach and nguyen nevertheless.

Fiedler for MVP said:
:eek: wow, you really do have alot of time on your hands ;) , j/k. nice assessments though. i'll agree to disagree about zach and nguyen nevertheless.
fine then you have paved your own path for demise...:samurai:

The question is which group would you prefer to have on a team.

Personally, I'll stick with what we've got. (Except for Jay)

Peter Boulware is a terrible comparison to our OLB's. He is almost the opposite of them. Boulware is a tremendous rusher off the edge in a 3-4 alignment. His type of play is so drastically different than Morlon and Junior

Back
Top Bottom