Am I the only one feeling this way? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Am I the only one feeling this way?

Icvnll

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Tell if I'm wrong, but in the recents years any time we were trailing after first half, you kinda felt like we couldn't win. Because years past if a team scored 20 points on us we felt like our offense couldn't match the output. But now using Atlanta as the example we were done 20-10 and I caught my self saying to other fans don't worry in the second half we will win it! That's not something that I said before in years past. I've been a fan all my life. Granted I'm only 26 years and most of my memory is us losing. But to all fans that were alive and remember 70's dolphins 80's and 90's is that how you guys always felt? Thinking second half we got this? I kno Dan the man made a career with comebacks.

In recent years we just didn't have the offense to overcome a deficit against a good team. And it all starts w the QB. If you go back to the Marino years we won a lot of games like this - games that probably should have gone the other way. But since Dan retired not many stand out. In fact, the game reminded me of a 2010 early season game but in REVERSE - we played the Colts in Primetime and won the TOP like 46 minutes to 14 if I recall and yet lost the game 21-17 I believe. If memory serves me we rushed for like a million yards and first downs but found a way to lose. It feels good to be on this side of things again. It means we have a good team this year.

In the past, if a team scored 20 points in the game I pretty much knew that we were going to lose because it was rare for us to score 20, let alone 2 touchdowns in a game.

It kinda feels like 2008 in that this team is consistently closing out games and winning the turnover battle.

But this team is leaps and bounds better than that one.

Can I have a FG 'fist pump' ?!!!

okay maybe not. lol

Back
Top Bottom