And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

AirFishOne said:
and yours does?

Yes because Ive actually seen Troy Smith play. He doesnt choke under the big games like some QB's.

DBoston80 said:
:sidelol: :sidelol: ..the same guy who threw 3 picks vs Michigan in a loss??? Why is Brady getting all the credit for making simple throws and having Smardja break tackles and score?? Truly laughable.

I love how you OSU fans cant give other people credit. How about Quinn marching them down the field, then on the td throw a nice pump fake freezes the lb helping Samardzija get open, rolling out and delivering the ball so he can turn up field, break a tackle and score. You act like it was a WR screen and the WR did everything and Quinn just got lucky. When the clock is an issue there is no QB in football I'd rather have than Quinn, be it before the half or the end of a game.

And an OSU fan cant talk about WR doing a lot of work I'm sorry.

Majpain said:
Yes because Ive actually seen Troy Smith play. He doesnt choke under the big games like some QB's.

wow, yeah Quinn really choked yesterday or against MSU. Dont talk about your opinions having fact then bring trash like this to back it up.

DonShula84 said:
wow, yeah Quinn really choked yesterday or against MSU. Dont talk about your opinions having fact then bring trash like this to back it up.

Did he not choke vs Michigan?

Majpain said:
Did he not choke vs Michigan?

He had a bad game, I dont know if having a bad game means he choked. And one game certainly doesnt make him a choker. Did Smith choke against PSU and get saved by his defense?

Let me know when Smith leads a come back in the 4th quarter like Quinn has done 3 times in 10 months and then you can say Quinn chokes in big spots.

For the record, I believe Smith is in the lead for the Heisman and it is his to lose. But he hasnt won it yet.

I agree with The Don. It's really Smiths to lose IMO. I look at other players and really have to ask "how does this guy deserve it more than Smith?". Smith is leading his team and not making mistakes. All you can really ask for.

Having said that, this seems like the year of the underdog and I'd really like to see Slaton, Rice, Wolfe win it, or even Ian Johnson. Personally, I think it should go to Michigans defensive line.

UF Fin Kat said:
every top QB every year is going to be overrated in some ways. troy smith is vastly overrated by buckeye fans.

Amen

AirFishOne said:
why do I even bother tryin to state an opinion and argue with tOSU fans...:shakeno:

It really is a waste of time. They're "perfect".

AirFishOne said:
no matter what the record there will always be controversy

Let people talk...try to down play Ohio State and Troy Smith's success....they will be eating sour grapes when he wins the heisman and we go back to Tempe.

Brady Quinn is not on the same level as Troy....everything he does gets blown up because he goes to ND....

Everyone sems to forget Troy and Brady went head to head at the Fiesta last year....and the result was a BLOWOUT!

Back
Top Bottom