Annual mock draft database | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual mock draft database

Crump

Tua Titleist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Since there will be lots of talk about what players we want where. We all know that mocks are crap shoots. but heres the annual site that keeps track of pretty much every mock draft put out..

and if you want to go straight to the thoughts on the fins

my favorite 1-3's that I saw listed on our page

1. Devin Lloyd
2. John Metchie III
3. James Cook

1. Jordan Davis
2. Cameron Thomas
3. Breece Hall

1. Charles Cross (unlikely)
2. Kenneth Walker III
3. Alec Pierce

Can't wait for free agency, then the draft needs will become more clear.

Best case scenario, Miami is able to sign two offensive tackle upgrades. That would essentially open up the draft to wr, rb, mlb, pass rusher, offensive line depth/guys that can challenge.

If it's BPA at 29, that could still be a wide receiver. Burks went 25th in Jeremiah's recent mock and, as expected, he moved Jermaine Johnson way up.

Can't wait for free agency, then the draft needs will become more clear.

Best case scenario, Miami is able to sign two offensive tackle upgrades. That would essentially open up the draft to wr, rb, mlb, pass rusher, offensive line depth/guys that can challenge.

If it's BPA at 29, that could still be a wide receiver. Burks went 25th in Jeremiah's recent mock and, as expected, he moved Jermaine Johnson way up.
Burks is going to move up when he works out.

They will see how fast he runs for his size and he will rocket into the middle of R1.

Burks is going to move up when he works out.

They will see how fast he runs for his size and he will rocket into the middle of R1.
I agree. Bell could be an option, although that seems high. Will be interesting to see who drops.

I agree. Bell could be an option, although that seems high. Will be interesting to see who drops.
Dotson could be a target at #29.I have seen him anywhere from #20 to #40.

Skyy Moore is in the same range as well.

And maybe Williams drops because of the knee.

Dislike value:

Charles Cross #7
Ahmad Gardner #8
George Karlafis #9
David Ojabo #10
Kenny Picket #11
Tyler Linderbaum #13
Devin Lloyd #18
Christian Harris #39

Really like value:

Treylon Burks #15
Matt Corral #22
Trent McDuffie #28
Sam Howell # 32
Daxton Hill #34
Desmond Ridder #47
Breece Hall #48
David Bell #53
Boye Mafe #67
Sam Williams #78
Justyn Ross #81
Damone Clark #83
Skyy Moore #101
Leo Chenal #104
James Cook #111
Rachaad White #117
Zamir White #123
Jerome Ford #144
Tyler Badie #152
Jerrion Ealy #170
Cam Taylor-Britt #183
Zonovan Knight #188
Reggie Roberson Jr #189
Ty Chandler #210
Kennedy Brooks #239
Charleston Rambo #254

Last edited:
Pre combine, I always see Chenal last until the 4-5th rd

Tenn, GB, Buff always take Olave and Dotson off the board every time for me

Roger Mccreary is the main DB available with our first pick

Penning, Raimann and Zion Johnson are the best remaining OL

David Bell doesn't last to our 2nd pick

Last edited:
Round: 1
Zion Johnson OL | Boston College
Round: 2
Trey McBride TE | Colorado State
Round: 3
Tyler Smith OT | Tulsa LogoTulsa
Round: 4
Leo Chenal LB | Wisconsin
Round: 4
Brian Robinson Jr. RB | Alabama
Round: 5
James Cook RB | Georgia
Round: 6
Danny Gray WR | SMU
Round: 7
Zach Tom OT | Wake Forest

At this point it's getting pretty redundant for me, time to evaluate more players. But I like this scenario as well. We get the top rated G in Zion, best rated all purpose TE, Nasty athletic OT, starting Mike LB, two different types of backs, a deep threat YAC threat WR, and another OL prospect that can play anywhere on the line.

Pre combine, I always see Chenal last until the 4-5th rd

Tenn, GB, Buff always take Olave and Dotson off the board every time for me

Roger Mccreary is the main DB available with our first pick

Penning, Raimann and Zion Johnson are the best remaining OL

David Bell doesn't last to our 2nd pick

I'm obv higher on Bell than most, but I think he's a value at 29 - just like Higgins and E. Moore were values at 33. I would only pass on him there if I felt really good about getting him at 47.

Daxton Hill is the DB I often see at 29 that I think should go Top 20, and I think he'll likely go in that range, but mocks are still too low on him. Hill and Stingley figure to be the best athletes at DB, and Hill can play Safety or CB.

Dislike value:

Kenny Picket #11

Really like value:

Sam Howell # 32

For my own selfish purposes of the home town Panthers, I in more ways than one wish they wouldnt traded for Sam Darnold. For starters they gave the Jets premium payment for a guy that was in bust territory.

2nd because of your above post...
alot of people are speculating and saying they are going to do something stupid like Willis or Picket with first rounder. After the first pick, they dont select again til the bottom of the 5th round (assuming they dont pull out a blockbuster with CMac (doubtful) or trade Robby Anderson (possible)) so they feel they have to make a splash with their only pick

If they still had pick 35 (UNLESS A PLAYER WE LOVED) was on board i would in a heart beat have traded down with them for #35 and more capital, and they could come up and get Howell. If I'm Carolina and i see Howell dropping, then Detroit scares the hell out of me picking 32 and 34.

Howell would've been perfect for the Panthers lore, the went to HS right across the street from my job (which is 30 mins from stadium on good day), turned down FSU to stay in state for college.

And the fins could've picked up another pick or possibly a good pick next year for dropping down..... now if a player we targeted was available at 29, well **** the panthers, let them call KC or Cin

Here's my 1st and only attempt... Obviously I want O picks!

Draft.jpg

Back
Top Bottom