Annual Tailgate Party | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Tailgate Party

Okay guys. I was out at the sports bar today. They only have 16 hd tv's left to replace. It's looking and sound awesome. Also, the sports bar is being re-named so you all know Miami Mike's Sports Zone. Just thought I'd share. It's going to be really awesome.

I haven't Marty and I'm very worried. I pm'd Steve to ask him what hospital he was in because Mike and I wanted to go see him, but he hasn't responded.

Nope - no number. I don't even know his last name - never knew his name was John until Steve posted it. He just was always referred to as Slappy. I know that Steve has logged in since he reported the news, I just don't know how to get him to respond to my pm's. He certainly knows who I am - the loud one ;-). Wish he'd respond to my pm's though. Mike doesn't have him in his book either.

Nope - no number. I don't even know his last name - never knew his name was John until Steve posted it. He just was always referred to as Slappy. I know that Steve has logged in since he reported the news, I just don't know how to get him to respond to my pm's. He certainly knows who I am - the loud one ;-). Wish he'd respond to my pm's though. Mike doesn't have him in his book either.

I thought he met up with some of the guys somewhere... I'll bet they swapped numbers.. I mean, I have yours in my phone, along with some others from here, maybe someone here has his number.. if only I could remember the details of why I think he met up... hmmm part timers damnit.

I thought he met up with some of the guys somewhere... I'll bet they swapped numbers.. I mean, I have yours in my phone, along with some others from here, maybe someone here has his number.. if only I could remember the details of why I think he met up... hmmm part timers damnit.

Any recollection Marty?

I was going to come, but I woke up and it was Jan 2008, I lost 5 months someplace.

Back
Top Bottom