Annual Tailgate Party | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Tailgate Party

Just an update. I've been informed by Mike that they are in the process of installing the HD right now and they will definitely be in place in time for the party on August 16th.

duct tape him up Mary if he shows up in Quinn...

:nono: Don't know about that Marty. Slappy's a pretty big dude. I'm 110 lbs soaking wet. I would definitely need help. I'll see if I can get a couple of the regulars to help me if he shows up in a Quinn Jersey. :wink: Heck - he shows up in a Quinn jersey and Mike might not even let him in. :D

Morning.

:sidelol:

Wonder if I can find the pic of him from the Steelers game last year. Hang on.

Here he is in the middle.

AJSlappyandUnknown1-1.jpg

HD, awesome.

I haven't been there in a few years myself, but it looks like I'll have to make more journeys.

Is Mike also upgrading the projector for the big screen??

HD, awesome.

I haven't been there in a few years myself, but it looks like I'll have to make more journeys.

Is Mike also upgrading the projector for the big screen??

'Deed he is sir and, through the wonder of finheaven :wink:, we have more and more Dolphin fans showing up every season.

Okay everyone. Listen up. We need everyone who can to come to this party. Mike's having the "powers that be" at the hotel (the owners) over for the party and wants to show them that they made a good investment in the HD. Bring every Dolphin fan you can and let's show our support for "Miami." I was out there today and the new tv's are awesome looking. Much better to watch Miami Dolphin football on.

pfft of course ill be there...hey mary do you know if one of the regulars lives in bloomfield? i made a delivery to this dudes house and i couldve sworn i know him from there....long hair, white dude...maybe an inch or 2 shorter than me...i wanna say 40ish in age....

pfft of course ill be there...hey mary do you know if one of the regulars lives in bloomfield? i made a delivery to this dudes house and i couldve sworn i know him from there....long hair, white dude...maybe an inch or 2 shorter than me...i wanna say 40ish in age....

Yes - I believe one or two, or maybe even 3 of the regulars live in Bloomfield. Can't be Ronnie because he has longer hair than yours unless he cut it. He always sits up front at the table to the left in front of the doors to the bistro.

Back
Top Bottom