Another Joe Schad Blog from PBP | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Joe Schad Blog from PBP

You said it. This is truly a great thing he's got going on over there. Total overload. We could start 15 threads on what's in this one.

Well, a writer who actually likes the Dolphins anyway. Greg Stoda has been at PBP for years and I think the only thing he's ever had positive to say about the Dolphins was that he liked Ricky Williams.

Very Informative.

- AJ Feeley not comfortable at all especially in the humidity. Well from what ive read from various MC reports, Jay and AJ are neck and neck on who is the better QB, but Feeley isn't even comfortable yet. Thats good news and bad news at the same time. AJ needs to get comfortable by TC, so he can show once and for all who the better QB is.

- OLINE without pads means squat. Evaluating the OLINE at this time is just a waste of effort. I do not like the idea of starting Carey at G instead of T because he isnt ready yet...Maybe some hitting and pads will get him more ready to compete.

- Eddie Moore saying he will play in all 16 games is VERY encouraging...

- Our ST unit is going to surprise people especially Punt/kick returns..

:)

ok, this is probably a stupid question, but what is Joe Schad's e-mail addres? I can't find it anywhere on the page

Yes ..if anyone can get his e-mail address...I would really appreciate it.

It would probably do more good for Joe if you commented in the "comments" section following his blog as he indicated that his employer gets to see those comments.

Back
Top Bottom