another mock draft update | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

another mock draft update

Oh yeah they always print rumors ans crap that never happen. PFW is noted for talking out thier arse alot.

Chris Long drops to the Pats. Gholston is higher than Long.:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:That site is the worst on the internet and anything that comes off of it should be considered spam.:banhim2:

1. Miami Dolphins
OT Jake Long, Michigan

It doesn’t matter who the quarterback is if he doesn’t have time to throw. With Long protecting the blind side, QB Josh McCown may not have to run for his life for the first time in his career. The time-tested, proven way to build a football team is in the trenches, and Bill Parcells knows that as well as anyone.

They sure are up to date on their stuff.

I think it would be more sensible to go with Jake Long because the LT is the most important position on the field other than QB but Chris Long or Vernon Gholston both seem like they could be impact players for years to come.

Can you give me some sites, other than finheaven of course, that I can go to for info, mocks and other things?
nfldraftcountdown.com is the main one i look at for drafts

I know they start rumors 1st just to get people to come to thier site till the people figure out they are full of poo.

These drafts are getting more and more ridiculous...
No way in Long falls out of the top 5 and Stewart at 5? Come on this is nonesense

Back
Top Bottom