Another one bites the dust. Culley out @ Houston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another one bites the dust. Culley out @ Houston

Frisco Fin

Active Roster
Reaction score
More competition for the HC search. Never understood this hire to begin with

Let's hire a guy our franchise QB doesn't want, make him hold out, move on from our franchise QB and fire our coach.

Legal issues aside.....makes total sense lmao we are NOT the biggest joke out there.

The Texans did him dirty. He got that horrible roster to play hard and win 4 games.

Not Dolphin news but wouldn't be surprised if they fired him to get Flo.
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I thought DW wanted to come here to play for Flores. What better way for Houston to get him to come back than to hire they guy he wants to leave to play for?

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I thought DW wanted to come here to play for Flores. What better way for Houston to get him to come back than to hire they guy he wants to leave to play for?
Well, if that happens, it will shed some light on what the hell was going on here.

Personnaly, I'm skeptical that we will ever know for sure.

Well, if that happens, it will shed some light on what the hell was going on here.

Personnaly, I'm skeptical that we will ever know for sure.
You have to admit it would be a game changer for Houston as far as the DW drama go's. DW has made it clear he loves him some Flores.

Damn, that makes a lot of sense. It'll be poetic justice if Flores goes there for that and then Watson gets suspended for god-knows-how-long.

I wonder if that means JeanPierre will have a job waiting for him here in Houston :ponder:

I have to admit, this is the juiciest of all the coaching threads. I'm surprised all our conspiracy theorists aren't all over it.

Could Flo have had an inside from the beginning of the year to be the Texans couch this year?

We all know he loves him some DW and DW loves him...could be a match made in heaven.

I have to admit, this is the juiciest of all the coaching threads. I'm surprised all our conspiracy theorists aren't all over it.

Could Flo have had an inside from the beginning of the year to be the Texans couch this year?

We all know he loves him some DW and DW loves him...could be a match made in heaven.
"Texans couch" sounds like a great job. Lol (sorry, typos/autocorrects crack me up)

Back
Top Bottom