Another short Cutler video, one of these fools says we have a top 5 OL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another short Cutler video, one of these fools says we have a top 5 OL

NFL Network is getting to be, or has been, just as pitiful as ESPN. One guy the other night said we went from a 5 to 6 win team to a 3 to 4 win team with Cutler. I realize things can go off the rails quickly when injuries start mounting but this was a playoff team last year. The guy said it in such a matter of fact, common knowledge way. I just thought an explanation of why a playoff team from 2016 was a 5 or 6 win, team prior to the Tannehill injury, was in order. I don't want to hear about the schedule either. It's based on last year and too subjective to use an excuse. I've seen easy schedules turn tough and vice versa. It's more about when you catch teams anyway.

During that stretch last year when Pouncey was healthy and Ajayi was breaking out, there were other national guys making similar statements about our line with a straight face. At the moment though it does seem heavily optimistic he's probably just going by our T/C/T draft pedigree

When we have all of our guys healthy, we are still an average at best line and rank near the bottom of the league. It just has got borderline comical when the injuries come and you had the likes of Thomas and Turner playing......I still have nightmares of the Titan's game last year when Tunsil slipped in the shower and Turner had to play left tackle!

I sure wish we did have a top 5 NFL O-line. Methinks Ike Taylor just pulled that out of his a$$.

Maybe top 5 if there were only 8 teams in the league...

Watched it too. When I heard top 5 line, I almost choked. I don't think these guys ever watch games or follow what is actually happening with a team.

We've come a long way since Bullygate, top 5 line, nice, if only it was true or close to true.

Back
Top Bottom