Another subjective offseason plan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another subjective offseason plan

utahphinsfan

Club Member
Reaction score
Cut ties with Jake & Sean. With the money saved, acquire 2 (possibly all) of the following; Paul Kruger, Sergio Kindle, Michael Foley

Resign; Bush, Harline, Starks, & Garner. I won't throw around contract numbers or speculate on players like Wallace, Finley, etc...

The draft swap 1st rounders w/ the Cowboys. Acquire for their 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] this yr and a conditional 2nd or 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] in 2014.

roundpick#playerposschoolnotes
118EifertTENotre Dame
2a42WoodsWRUSC
2b54PoyerCBOregon StVontae trade
3a77ArmsteadOTArk - Pine Bluff
3b80JeffersonFSOklahomadraft day trade w/ Dallas
3c82FranklinRBUCLAfrom Bears
4LemonierDEAuburn
5J. JohnsonCBPurdue
7ComptonILBNebraskaRyan Cook trade

Lemonier & Armstead are developmental in much the same way Baltimore drafts anticipating needs a few years down the road.

Franklin is Thomas's replacment and could come in right away & spell Reggie and Lamar leaving KR duties to Thigpen. If the phins could a 2014 5th for DT then I'd consider it a partial success.

Johnson is the physical CB that Smith never was. Compton is depth and can't be worse than Spitler.

2013 OL (from L to R)... Martin, Garner, Pouncey, Jerry, Yeatman.

Erm.. I really like the Woods pick

Michael Boley*** LB From the Giants? you expect a former TE to start at RT?? Pro Bowl Guard Richie Incogito gets benched in favor of Nate Garner and John Jerry???????????????? you HAD to be one of the people at the Ireland protest last year...another arm chair gm

We need a receiving TE...but not in the 1st. We have higher priorities!! And Woods is WAY down on my list of receivers.

Don't like it...

Michael Boley*** LB From the Giants? you expect a former TE to start at RT?? Pro Bowl Guard Richie Incogito gets benched in favor of Nate Garner and John Jerry???????????????? you HAD to be one of the people at the Ireland protest last year...another arm chair gm

The coaching staff thinks highly of Yeatman, when all is said and done he may well be the starting RT. Philbin has turned a TE into a O lineman before and one of the best tackles in this years draft used to be a quarterback.

Back
Top Bottom