Another try at a Mock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another try at a Mock

3rdandinches

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
1. S.Smith CB/FS 6'4 214 4.5/40
Tall, fast and excellent cover skills. Top rated safety only because because of his height everyone just assumes he should play safety. At 6'4 he could be an awesome CB against those big WR's we always seem to have alot of problems with.

2. B.Robiskie WR 6'3 210 4.49/40
Runs in the 4.4's and has had the best coaching out of any WR prospect. He will be the most NFL ready, he's a great route runner and I think will end up being the best WR selected outside of Crabtree. He never had anyone at QB this year to show his true skills allowing us to steal up.

2. J.Gilbert DE 6'5 290 4.87/40
Big and fast, will be a great rotational player for us over the next 5 years. A real hard worker that is always in the opponents backfield making plays.

3. L.Sidbury OLB 6'4 251 4.64/40
28 reps 225, 35" vert. Ran a low 4.6 at 250pds and is another up and comer. Will split time with Roth and even Wake.

4. C.Baker NT 6'2 330 5.02/40
Big and fast for 330pds, another Hampton player that will make you thank the FO again. 35" vert is very impressive for such a large man.

5. A.Parrish OT 6'4 302
Very athletic tackle giving us depth where we need it most. A road grader to boot with an excellent initial punch.

7. F.Joseph ILB 6'3 235
This kid tackles anything that moves, a lunch bucket type player that fills the gap in a hurry.

7. J.Mauga ILB 6'1 245 4.6/40
Excellent ILB that needed surgery and will fall in the draft because of it.

7. A.Dixon NT 6'3 330
Once a third round prospect he has struggled coming off his knee injury. We all know it takes a couple years to recover from knee injuries so I really think he's worth a fly'er here.

I think you have just about everyone one round too high.

I like everyone there, just if we took them that high I would feel like they were a waste of a pick

Tall, fast and excellent cover skills. Top rated safety only because because of his height everyone just assumes he should play safety. At 6'4 he could be an awesome CB against those big WR's we always seem to have alot of problems with.

Hmmm....Sounds like Jason Allen.

2. B.Robiskie WR 6'3 210 4.49/40
Runs in the 4.4's and has had the best coaching out of any WR prospect. He will be the most NFL ready, he's a great route runner and I think will end up being the best WR selected outside of Crabtree. He never had anyone at QB this year to show his true skills allowing us to steal up.

2. J.Gilbert DE 6'5 290 4.87/40
Big and fast, will be a great rotational player for us over the next 5 years. A real hard worker that is always in the opponents backfield making plays.

3. L.Sidbury OLB 6'4 251 4.64/40
28 reps 225, 35" vert. Ran a low 4.6 at 250pds and is another up and comer. Will split time with Roth and even Wake.

4. C.Baker NT 6'2 330 5.02/40
Big and fast for 330pds, another Hampton player that will make you thank the FO again. 35" vert is very impressive for such a large man.

5. A.Parrish OT 6'4 302
Very athletic tackle giving us depth where we need it most. A road grader to boot with an excellent initial punch.

7. F.Joseph ILB 6'3 235
This kid tackles anything that moves, a lunch bucket type player that fills the gap in a hurry.

7. J.Mauga ILB 6'1 245 4.6/40
Excellent ILB that needed surgery and will fall in the draft because of it.

7. A.Dixon NT 6'3 330
Once a third round prospect he has struggled coming off his knee injury. We all know it takes a couple years to recover from knee injuries so I really think he's worth a fly'er here.
Sean Smith is not 6'4" and I agree, you have everyone a rd. too high.

If Robiskie got taken, he'd got with our late 2nd rounder rather than our first one.

All that said, I'd rather have Kenny Britt if we go WR in the 2nd.

If you made Hakeem Nicks 1, then Sean Smith 2a, Robiskie 2b, and so on it would be perfect.

Back
Top Bottom